flashback

Y/n's POV

I walk into UA like any other day and sit at my desk which is right next to Nick's seat and I've had the biggest crush on him for forever I look at him and look at those beautiful eyes. "I may be blind but I can feel you staring." I shake my head and scratch the back of my neck. "Sorry Nick." He smiles and turns towards me. "Y/n how have you been it's only fair for me to ask because we're vine buddies." He holds his vine out and I wrap mine around his and blush. "I'm good." I say. "Is someone blushing!?!" A girl in my class yells and I take my vine away and hide my face in my hands. "Shut up!" Nick gets up and wraps his arms around me and I blush harder. "Its ok babe dont let them get to you." He says with a smirk. I blush harder if even possible. "By the way y/n I like you too." He kisses me on my cheek and sits back in his seat. And the girls squeal. "What does that mean?" I ask and he chuckles. "We're boyfriends silly." I smoke the widest I think I've ever smiled in my life. "I can sense you're smiling." He says turning towards me. "You have super senses I swear." I say. Class starts and we go one with are normal day.

Lunch time

I'm walking with Nick to lunch while he feels the way with his vines. We get to the lunch room and we sit next to each other. "So you finally got your man?" Nick smirks. "Yup." He says confidently. He sits in my lap and kisses me and our friends cheer. He pulls away and smiles. "You're blushing I can feel the heat coming off your face." I hug him and hide in his chest.

One years later

I'm in a fight with villains when I hear a blood curdling scream and I turn to see Nick bleeding out i try to run over to him but the heros hold me back. "LET ME GO I NEED TO SAVE HIM!!" I say through choking sobs but it's to late he's already gone. I drop to my knees. "No...this isnt real..." I run past the heros over to him and start CPR. "Come on nick you got this stay with me... please love just open your eyes..." I yell for help. And RIP off a part of my costume to wrap around his huge wound to try to stop the bleeding. "Nick baby come on you got this we can make it through this I love you!!" I continue CPR and All Might pulls me away from him. "NO HE'S GONNA DIE!!" I yell and try to break free. "Y/n! Y/n! He's gone theres nothing we could have done." He says. "No I can fix him just let me go..." I say weakly. "I love him he has to live we're gonna get married and be pro hero's." I'm so broken he was my better half. "Y/n... y/n hey wake up!" I shut awake to see dabi wiping my tears off my face. "Hey what's wrong you're crying in your sleep?" I wipe my tears away and get up. "I'm fine." I leave the bed room and just start driving I dont care where we end up. "Y/n you're obviously not fine you were crying you can tell me." I slam on the brakes and he jolts forward. "I'm fine! Drop it!" He just walks back into the bedroom and I continue to drive. "Fuck..." I say quietly. Tears keep falling so I just wipe them away. "I'm fine you're fine." I say to myself. I hit the steering  wheel I want to yell and scream but I cant I have to stay strong I'm fine Nick wouldn't want me to be sad over him still. I take his note out of the glove box and look at it then RIP its into pieces and throw it out the window. I need to forget. I stop at a bar and get out and walk out into the bar and sit down and ask for their strongest stuff. They give it to me and I down it asking for more.

Two hours later

I'm still drinking and I still feel everything dabi walks in and sits next to me. "I've let you mope for two hours now we're leaving." He says and I narrow my eyes at him. "You dont tell me what to fuckin do." I say slurring my words. He just rolls his eyes and makes me wrap a arm around his shoulder and he stands me up. "Let me go!" I yell. He walks me out of the bar and I drop on the stairs. "I'm fine just leave me alone!" I yell and he stands there with his arms crossed tapping his foot. "You're shit faced drunk and you just want me to leave you alone to get alcohol poisoning yeah I think not we're leaving. Now!" He picks me up and brings me into the RV and throws me on the bed. "Get off me!" I push him away. He gets onto of me pinning my hands above my head. "What happened in that dream!?" I grit my teeth and look away. "I'm fine!..." I slowly let tears fall. "What did you throw out the window earlier?" I try to get loose but just start crying harder and he hugs me holding me close. "I miss him..." I say quietly. "Miss who?" I hold him tighter. "Nick..." he holds me as I cry into his chest. "Its ok baby he's in a better place now." He says to me sweetly and I cry harder. I never really grieved him after I tried to save him I just became cold. I felt numb before I met dabi I thought I could never love again. But he changed me. "I love you..."

A/n I cried while writing this