freaking cute

Reader's POV

"Hey" I sit beside him and pull the blanket once again. This time, he used his arms to cover his face.

"Taehyung look at me" I gently pull his arms and he shifted his body to the other side.

I tried holding my laughter, this is too cute.

"Taehyung" I tickle his stomach and he giggles. Fucking cute.

I tickle his body randomly to make him shift to my side back.

And he did.

"Hey, are you still mad?" I asked him while struggling to take his arms off his face.

He's so strong that makes me put more effort to remove his arms.

Suddenly, Taehyung hold both of my hands and pulled me over him.

"Woah!" I shouted out of surprise.

"Why?" He looked me in the eyes.

"Why do you have to be so harsh? Your words are very sharp it hurts me. The look in your eyes, they were so scary it could give me a nightmare." He spills while looking terrified. I could see his eyes getting teary.

"Taehyung, I swear it was my temper I don't know how to control it, sweetheart." I stroke his left cheek that has a drop of tear rolling down.

WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP. SWEETHEART?

I realised I said the word and got up from him getting all shy and awkward.

"Oh I mean I accidentally called you sweetheart because you looked like a kid sulking so the word got out pfft haha sorry if I made you uncomfortable okay got to go see you tomorrow haha" I was about to get up from his bed.

Then Taehyung pull me into his arms again and said "Say it one more time" His face lit up.

"Say what?" I asked getting all red on my face.

"The word you called me" He said with his deep husky voice. Shit is such a turn onn.

"No!" I get up.

"Why the hell would I call you that purposely for god's sake???" Oh no the fucking temper.

Taehyung's face change quickly after hearing the words I said.

I realised that and I quickly throw myself on him and k-kisses his forehead while my right hand caressed his hair.

"Yes, sweetheart" I said while smiling, extremely softly.

Taehyung got shocked at first but he seemed to be liking it. His hands starts to hold my waist as he brought my body closer to his.

I don't know why but I kinda let him do it.

He kissed my lips, and I did the same.

We pulled out needing oxygen.

I smiled and he smiled too.

I got up from the bed getting all shy and my face is equivalent to a tomato right now.

Taehyung gets up too and stops me from leaving.

He pulled me towards his chest omg this has become a thing now between us two.

Taehyung tuck some strands of hair behind my ears and caress my cheek.

"Y/n" he said smiling.

I giggle and replies "yeah?"

"Sweetheart?" He said again with his perfect look on his face.

I caress his cheek too "sweetheart? I'm y/n" I laughed.

He stops my hand from caressing his cheek and squeeze it, "my sweetheart" He brought my hands to his chest and I can feel his fast beating heartbeat.

I laughed again.

"Sweetheart" I call him while smiling and hugged him.

"I think I've fallen for you" I said mumbling in his chest.

"YAY YOU CONFESSED FIRST!!" He laughed out loud and tickles me until we both ended on the bed.

We were having a war for quite awhile on the bed tickling each other.

As we both stopped, Taehyung said "I freaking love you y/n".

I laughed out loud and he joined me too. We both stayed like that and talk the whole night cuddling with each other.

Remember when I need to study about Taehyung's life on the first day of work? He didn't mention he was a crybaby pFFT HAHA, my man is adorable.

The End.

_____________________________
This story is shorter than the previous one phew! Sorry, hope you liked it 🤪👊