Constanta Special Part 1

We’re here to address one of this country’s financial issues, which is finding the best road from the port of Constanta, the second largest port that Europe has ever seen, next to the one in Rotterdam, to the western border with Hungary, about 800 km away.
        You see, the problem is, there has been a lot of controversy about this subject.. some say it’s because Europe doesn’t want to connect the two most important ports it has due to economical interests, some say it’s because our politicians don’t want to invest in highways anymore, or rather just don’t like using the people’s money that way.
        However, we believe that this would be very beneficial to our economy, and so, in the hope to ease up this problem…slightly.. we’ve decided to take this issue into our own hands.
        Exactly, so, the producer gave us each a budget of 1500 euros to buy a second hand car, and told us to report here, at the edge of the Black Sea, in the port.
        ..And I was the first to arrive, in this magnificent Jaguar S-Type. This.. entire car, I bought for 1400 euros.. 1400!  It’s all leather interior, big engine, great noise, wooden accents, automatic. What more could you want? I mean, between this and a Fiat Panda.. just saying.. worlds apart. UUU! Here comes Vlad, with what appears to be a stolen car!
         BMW 525 diesel. But before we got a look at it, Drew arrived, in the car he probably inherited from some old woman.
         Don’t laugh, he gets cranky.(Steven wispers to Vlad).
         Dreww!! U bought a Panda!
         Yes, 1.5 liter, 90 hp car. Very economical, spacious and easy to drive. ("he’s very proud of it" - more wispering)
         Yes, but are you going to the pharmacy in it?
         No.
         Are you.. driving your kids to school?
         No.
         Was it a present from somebody that doesn’t really care about you or wants you dead?
         No.
         Then WHY? Why would you buy a slow, old, brown Fiat Panda? Does it even have electric windows?
         No! What did you buy, then?
         Aham.. Jaguar.
         Do you actually want to make the journey, or do you want to dry the country of all the petrol?
         And you think you’ll be able to do it in one day? In that?
         Can I just say.. I’ve made the right choice.
         How do you recon?
         Well, this car has been here all its life, has done probably well over 250.000 km of our roads and.. it’s still standing!
         Probably hanging by a thread I imagine.. your 2 litter diesel powered drug spreading, cocaine smuggling, thug driven car.
         We’ll see if you can even keep up!
         At this point, we were interrupted.. by a massage.
         Right, here we go.. it says here “You will now be impersonating 3 truck drivers and attempt to cross this beautiful country as fast as you can. In order to simulate the cargo pulled by truckers, you must now attach your cars to the provided trailers”.
         What trailers?
..We soon found out..
         Oh.. my.. god. Are you serious?(asking the director,(nods)) How heavy are they? (about 2-2.5 tons).
         So, to be totally honest Drew, looks like you are gonna make it there ..(mumbles) six, eleven, twenty four.. next year!  
         Yea yea.. and yours will completely rust, you’ll probably end up there just with your leather seats.. and your cd player stolen (pointing to Vlad).
          I have no interest in your cd player,(mumbles) but beware of your wheels.
         What?
         What? Nothing! Let’s go!