Dream 1

Tonight i still dreaming about you. In this dream, i saw you sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. While i sat on another chair far from you, but still looking at you. You don't talk much at that time.

Then someone appear near me. He said he wanna shot you using his sniper rifle.

At that time, my heart feel trigger. I'm shock and try to hold on. That man ask me if i have the bullet that i can spare. Of course i have the bullet for that sniper rifle. But should i give it to him and let him shot you in front of me?

But i give it to him the bullet. While asking to use it only against the enemy, not shooting at the girl.

But that man insist he wanna shot you. The reason is you hurt him. You reject him and he cannot accept it. I also feel that way when you never seem interested with me, but i will never ever let myself do something like that towards you.

That man aim his sniper rifle towards you. At that time, my heart feel uneasy and try to think something. To prevent any harm happen to you. But i absolutely have no control in this situation. Should i just let that man hurt you. Definitely not!

Then something happen. I look outside the windows and spot an enemy. I ask the man to lend his sniper rifle so i can shot at the incoming enemy.

He accept it and i finally got that curse sniper rifle in my hand. From a far, i see you. I will be gone with this curse and try to protect you from harm.

But of course this is all just a dream... Only in dream i can see you.