Chapter 4

Stupidness

I hate stupid people.They really burn me.People like X.The one person I actaully have hatred towards...unfortunately.Some people think I am lucky to have her as friend,pffttt like they would know a think about anything about X.they say she is the sweetest person ever and that I should be really grateful.what should i be grateful for the fact she wants me to open up to her forcibly,the fact she expects me to overlook her too many flaws,what is it i ask you X?

if only you knew i hated you so much,if only you knew you were the only person I can live without.WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND X!!! why??

X thinks she is an angel but she isnt actually she is the complete opposite.if only she knew she couldnt make everyone like her.her stupidness burns me.I could go on and on about her stupidity but i think I will bore you.

I need help!! someone help.and I dont mean councilling cause thats hopeless, I mean real help from X.why wont she leave me alone why? why do I have to treat her like a dog to make the idea of "no dont do it" get into her head?why do i feel like i am talking to my pet pig? I ask you why?

A/N:

Thanks to all those people giving me support!!!

You guys are the ones that really motivate me to continue this book and to make it what it has become. It’s funny that I had someone comment on my book telling me that they have an ‘X’ in their life. Just to let you guys know X is not a real person it’s basically a made up person. I made up this character from my own personal experiences I combined all those idiots in my life into X pretty cool right?

I hope you liked this entry

Cya

XoXo Khadija