Chapter 2

' Crap, I'm going to be late!' Deku thought. He was running but had caution because of his health. He managed to get to the grounds of U.A. High, a school of heroes, before slowing down.

"Deku! What took you so long, you stupid nerd!?" yelled a voice near him.

"S-Sorry Ka-chan" Deku apologized. Bakugou, Ka-chan as Deku called him, was waiting by the doors of the entrance. 

"Hurry up, you idiot!" Bakugou shouted, then turned to enter the building.

"Right!" Deku soon followed him. But he went to the bathroom first and took his pills.

Those pills were so that he wouldn't start coughing up blood, and then went to his class. 

Bakugou had gotten into the Hero Course and Deku, in General Studies. His friend, Shinsou nodded him hello and went to his usual routine. 

Deku had gotten into that class because it turned out he had a quirk. The ability to telekinetically control things, especially fire, most of which he inherited from his mother. 

Deku went to his class and checked his backpack for his camera. 

After school, he's always go out and take pictures. But when he checked, it wasn't there.

'Where is it?' Deku frantically thought. Yesterday Deku had been to a lot of places, so he could've left it anywhere. 

Before he could look or remember any more furthur, their teacher came in.

"Class is starting..."

Deku tried to recall the places he's visited, one by one.

"Hey, Midoriya, right?" asked a voice behind him. Deku turned to see a boy with white and red hair. 

"Yeah?" Deku asked.

"You... left this yesterday" the boy said, handing Deku his camera.

"Oh! Thank you so much! " Deku said, bowing in gratitude. " No need" he said, starting to walk away.

"W-Wait! What's your name?" Deku asked, blushing a little. 'Oh my gosh, I'm an idiot' he thought.

The boy turned and looked at him. "Todoroki. Shoto Todoroki" he said, before walking away.

--------------------------------------

E..hehehe.... I'm being the lazy author again....oh well hope you liked the second chapter...