Chapter 3

Deku was sitting in his class, his thoughts all over the place. Most of them about that boy Todoroki.

'Ugh, what am I thinking? Focus on the class' he thought.

He was walking to the exit of the school when Deku saw Todoroki there. Waiting for him.

"H-Hey, Todoroki, what are you doing here?" Deku asked.

"I was waiting for you to get out of your class" Todoroki said.

"Is that so...".

'That was nice of him' Deku thought. "Well I'm going somewhere. Bye!"Deku turned to go.

"I'm going with you," Todoroki said, "You...visit places after school, right?".

"How did you know?" Deku asked.

"I looked at your pictures in your camera".

"Y-You did!?" he said, shocked. Deku then started blushing.

"That's how I knew it was your camera. I asked Bakugou too" Todoroki said.

"..."

"They weren't bad. The pictures, I mean".

For some reason, that made Deku feel better. Better than what he was feeling inside, anyway.

"T-Thanks" Deku said, "You wanna go?"

Todoroki nodded.

*Timeskip because I don't feel like writing much*

They both arrived at Deku's house.

"Thanks for taking me home" he thanked. Todoroki nodded .

Then he started to walk away.

"H-Hey, Todoroki?" Deku said, "See you tomorrow".

"Yeah" Todoroki answered.

-------------------------------------------

Hey, lookie, it's another chapter done. I'm so proud of myself for not being lazy which is literally me every single day. And since I managed to get a chapter done after my class's music teacher broke me, she broke me because she was trying to make us memorize this piece. And then she just gave the music at the end of class.