Chapter 2: Adjusting

In the Wayne pent house study room

Izuku and Bruce are in the study room and Izuku is handing Bruce his medicine he got from the kitchen. Bruce is just on his desk filling out paper work.

Izuku: So, is there anything else you need Mr. Wayne?

Bruce takes the medicine and takes a drink of water.

Bruce: You don't have to be so formal you know. It's just us.

Izuku: Sorry its just how my mom raised me.

Bruce then got up from his chair and grabbed his cane. He then started to walk to a shelf in the study room.

Bruce: I think its time you get acquainted with the rest of the place.

Izuku: Wait there's more? Jeez how big is this pent house.

Bruce: Technically I own the whole building, so I could do whatever the hell I want with it.

Izuku: *chuckle* Guess there's some advantages to being a billionaire.

Bruce: Don't insult or patronize me.

Bruce then pulled a specific set of 5 books on the shelf and suddenly a number pad showed up. He then put in the code. Then a finger print scanner showed up and he scanned his thumb. Then a DNA analysis scanner showed up and Izuku just watched amazed and in awe at how much freaking security there was. Then Bruce spit into the scanner.

AI computer: Welcome Bruce Wayne.

Bruce: I'm more of a trillionaire.

Then the shelfs to the door separated in half and slid open. Izuku and Bruce then walked into a secret elevator. Bruce then pressed the basement button on the elevator.

Izuku: There's a basement as well?

Bruce: You'd be surprised at what else is in this tower. It's basically an entire unbreakable fortress. Nobody gets in or out without me knowing. Which is why it's the perfect place.

Izuku: Perfect place for what?

The elevator then opened, and Bruce could only smile waiting for Izukus reaction. Once the doors opened Izuku could only marvel and stare in awe and amazement at everything he is seeing.

Izuku: W-Woah?

Bruce: Please don't drool in the bat cave.