Chapter 4: Payback

In a limo on the road

Bruce Wayne and Izuku were both riding in a limo with Izuku dressed in jeans and an unbuttoned shirt and T-shirt and Bruce wearing his usual dress pants and nice black shirt and black jacket. (You know what he usually wears in Batman Beyond). Right now, they were talking while on their way to someone's home.

Izuku: So, is there anything I should be prepared for or what?

Bruce: What is it you think you should be expecting.

Izuku: I don't know? Probably some really rich snobs who you need to play nice with so they can invest in Wayne industries.

Bruce: One thing you should keep in mind not only as Batman but in life as well. Don't judge someone just from small facts and first appearances. Not everything is what it seems like and you need to expect the unexpected.

Izuku: Yeah, I guess.

Izuku just rolled his eyes though and looked out the window not really taking Bruce seriously.

Bruce: Anyways I need you on your best behavior. The Yaoyorozu's are a very big name in Japan and it would be a very big lost if we don't get them invested in Wayne industries.

Izuku: When am I not on my best behavior?

Bruce: I'm just saying this is a big deal. So, try to be formal and not make things complicated.

Izuku: How could I make things complicated?

Bruce: *sigh* ...... In our line of work. It some how ALWAYS gets complicated.

Izuku: I guess you have a point there.

The driver then rolled the window down.

Driver: Were here.

The driver then started to pull into the driveway. Izuku looked outside and saw that they were going into a giant mansion. He wasn't surprised that they had a mansion. He was surprised that he finally gets to see a mansion let alone be invited into one and walk inside one. Izuku got out and opened the door for Bruce and they started to make their way inside of the mansion.

Inside the mansion

Izuku and Bruce were both escorted to a giant living room area where they sat down and waited for their investors. After a few minutes of waiting their wait was finally over as Mr. and Ms. Yaoyorozu's both came in.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: Mr. Wayne it's nice to see your around.

Ms. Yaoyorozu: Were sorry to make you wait.

Bruce: It's fine. I didn't wait to long. It's nice to finally meet both of you in person. We've only ever talked on the phone or emailed, and I apologize for that.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: It's fine. After all it would be difficult to make an appearance when you spend most your time in America at Gotham.

Ms. Yaoyorozu then put the attention on Izuku putting a hand out to Izuku.

Ms. Yaoyorozu: And who might this young man be?

Izuku took her hand gently and shook it.

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoryia. It's nice to meet you both in your really big house.

They just laughed at his humor (and lack of experience in a mansion).

Bruce: Midoryia is my assistant. He helps me with the "small things".