Chapter 1

Author's P.O.V
It's 6:48 and Jungkook is sitting at home watching television while waiting for his boyfriend to come home from work who doesn't return home until 9. After awhile Jungkook got bored with watching television and decided to make him something to eat. He's sits down the remote and make his into the kitchen. Before he could make a move his phone makes a ding indicating he got a text. He turns around and enters the front room to retrieve his phone. He opened his phone only to receive a text message from his lover

TaeTae🐯💜
Hey baby are you ok by yourself?

Jungkook smiles at his lovers reply before answering. Taehyung always worried himself when it came to his kookie.

Kookie🐰💞
Yes tae I'm fine I told you I can handle being alone for a little while

TaeTae🐯💜
Ik baby but you know I still get worried when  im not with you

Kookie🐰💞
Ik and I love you for caring so much but I'm ok I'm a big boy

TaeTae🐯💜
Say that all you want but your still my baby boy

Kookie🐰💞
Taeee stoppp

TaeTae🐯💜
Awwww is my baby shy?

Kookie🐰💞
No...

TaeTae🐯💜
Cute.
Well I gotta go baby but I'll be home as fast as I can

Kookie🐰💞
Ok I love you don't overwork yourself

TaeTae🐯💜
I won't I love you too💜
Read at 7:56

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was rushing through my work as fast as I could to get back home to my baby I hate leaving him alone and he's been so patient with me and I'm so happy to have him in my life. I work in a private office and fill out papers for my boss Jackson he's a real pain sometimes but I've gotten used to him. 

I was finishing the last of my forms from a huge stack when  I heard the door openly slowly as if the person entering was making sure they weren't disturbing. I turn from my desk to be met with my co-worker and my best friend Min Yoongi. I get up from my desk to greet him.

"Hey yoongs"
He flashed his gummy smile at the nickname I called him before replying.
"Hey tae I was just making sure your not overwhelming yourself with work I know how worried Jungkook would be if he found out you were overworking yourself"
he replied
"Yea i know but he's so cute when he's worried he has the cutest pout and the cutest bunny face but has to strongest jawline I ever seen and the way he makes me weak when he-"
"Ok Tae I get it" he replied cutting me off sounding a bit annoyed
"Anyways why don't you head on home to kookie and I take care of the rest of your papers for you mhm?"
I couldn't believe how generous my friend was being but I didn't want to put him through any trouble

"Yoongi I couldn't ask you to do that". I replied.
He chuckles at my response. "Good thing I'm not asking you isn't it? Look your gonna home to kookie who probably needs some cuddles from his boyfriend and your best friend a.k.a me is gonna stay here and take care of this for you"

Yoongi was really trying to help me but I didn't want to put any extra work on him so I try going against his request once more.

"But yoongi I-"
"Tae don't piss me off" He replied with a slight chuckle.
"Okay if you insist" I respond. I grab my coat and my keys and bid my bestfriend farewell zooming my way back home to my baby.

Time Skip To The house
(Still Taehyung P.O.V)
I get out the car and approach the shared apartment of me and my boyfriends and opened the door realizing it was already unlocked. I opened the door witnessing my cute little bunny curled into a little ball asleep on the coach, he probably stayed up trying to wait for me again. Without hesitating I drop my things off at the door and approach him. I caress his cheek gently careful not to wake him. After awhile or admiring he's lovely features I scoop my arms up under him and Carry him bridal style to our bedroom luckily he was already dressed comfortably so I didn't need to wake him. After I tucked him in I hopped in the shower and got comfortable wearing sweats and a white T. After I got comfortable I lay next to kookie kissing his forehead before whispering a soft I love you before drifting into a deep sleep.