Chapter 4

Jungkook's P.O.V
My eyes widen at what he just said, was I really moaning in my sleep? Why was I dreaming about Jimin I don't like him in the way....or at least I don't think I do. Why didn't he wake me?
"U-um you probably heard me wrong I wasn't dreaming that way about him" he looks at me with an unamused expression before speaking

"Jungkook don't lie I know what I heard if you have feelings for him then just tell me"

" I'm telling you I don't have-" I was cut off from my phone ringing on the table me and taehyung look at each other then at the phone and back at each other before both of us launches ourselves for the phone which he grabs first.
"Oh looks it's this Jimin guy answer it" he says handing me the phone which I hesitantly took answering it looking away from tae.
"H-hey jimin" I said shakily. Why am I so nervous. Before I could continue I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to see tae signaling for me to put Jimin on speaker which I did.
"Hey kook do you want to go out today?" He asked his voice filled with hope I look over to tae who nods his head. "S-sure"
"Ok great I'll pick you up in a few"
"O-ok"
I reply and then Hang up once I sit the phone down I look at taehyung who looks at me shaking his head before speaking

"so he already knows where we stay?"

"Yes he would pick me up when you go to work."

"And where would y'all go?"

"J-just the cafe that's all." I reply shakily

"I'm just confused on how I'm just now finding out about him Jungkook" he says walking away.

"I told you your at work most of the time when he comes over he's not on my mind 24/7 ya know." I reply following him.

"Well according to your dream you had you think about him a lot more than you should." He says turning around glaring at me.

"I-I told you I-"

" don't you have someone to get ready for?" He says cutting me off. I don't reply I just sigh and wonder upstairs to find an outfit. I don't get it if he seems so upset then why does he want me to go out with him so bad? I wonder to my closet and choose an outfit and decide to go with a red dress shirt and black leather pants with black dress shoes and a tie to compliment the shirt.

 I don't get it if he seems so upset then why does he want me to go out with him so bad? I wonder to my closet and choose an outfit and decide to go with a red dress shirt and black leather pants with black dress shoes and a tie to compliment the ...

I slip on my clothes and make my way downstairs But on my way down I hear a brief conversation amongst two people I didn't think anything of it until I heard a very familiar voice say "hey I'm Jimin I'm here for Jungkook"

Immediately I rush downstairs to be met with a well-dressed Jimin With new colored hair talking with tae.

I make my way beside tae and approach him. "H-hey Jimin" I said shakily. "Hey kook I just met taehyung your...."
"My boy-"
"I'm just another one of his friends" tae says cutting me off. I look up at him with a confused look, Why did he say He was just a friend does he not want to Jimin to know? I shrug it off and tell him I'll see him later and walk out the door with Jimin.
"He seems chill" Jimin says with a joyful tone.
"Yea he is anyway where are we going?" I ask getting off topic.
"Oh I'm taking you to this fancy restaurant that just opened."
"So like a d-date?"
"Well I guess you can look at it that way,why is that a problem?"
Yes it's a major problem I'm not supposed to be liking you I have a whole boyfriend....that didn't want you to know he was my boyfriend.
"N-no I'm just asking."
He simply nods and continues driving 20 minutes later we arrive at the restaurant and it looks super expensive.
"Were here!" He says getting out of the car motioning me to follow behind him which I do.
"You look so tense loosen up" he says looking at me worriedly.
"R-right sorry" I reply shakily As we both enter the restaurant, when we enter we approach the lady at the front desk before Jimin takes over.
"Reservations for Park Jimin" he says professionally.
"Ah yes this way please" the waitress says as she walks us to a booth at the back when we reach the booth I sit close to the window Jimin doing the same sitting across from me.
"I'll be back to place your orders in a second" she says and walks away,
"Do you know what you want to eat?" Jimin ask.
"Not really I haven't been here before"

"Don't worry I have you covered"

Just then the waitress come back with a pad and pen ready to take our order.
"Ok now what would you like?" She ask nicely.
"We will have the steak medium rare with a side of your gourmet mashed potatoes and mixed veggies with two sparkling waters" Jimin says not even glancing at the menu.

"Alright I'll be right back with your orders"

Taehyung's P.O.V
I can't believe I never heard of this Jimmy guy or Jinmin or whatever his name is and he just took my boyfriend out on a date. Technically I can't be mad because I told Jungkook to go but he still agreed. But it's fine since Jungkook has a friend I've never met he'll just come home to a friend he's never met. I grab my phone and dial a number with a mischievous grin on my face.

"Hobi? Hey can you come over?"
"Really? You've never asked me to come over you always come to my place"
"I know but I want to get used to having you around my place so will you?"
"Sure I'll be there in fifteen"

Fifteen minutes later there was a knock at the door, and no hobi doesn't know about kookie either because he's always overprotective when it comes to relationships ever since my ex chanyeol. I get up from the sofa and open the door revealing a sunshine smiled hobi.

"Hey hobi come on in"
"Hey taetae"
he replies following me inside.
We Sit on the sofa and have a casual conversation until he tries to make me do choreography as always.
"So are you ready to go over some Choreo?"
He asks searching up the song from the choreography.

"No hobi you know I can't dance but I can beat you in Mario kart."

"Bitch you know damn well I'm gone whoop yo ass in that game."

"Well bring it hoe"

Jungkook's P.O.V
Me and Jimin were enjoying Dinner having casual conversation joking about literally everything before we finally decide to call it a night and head out to the car and head back to my place to drop me off.

"So how long is your friend staying with you?" Jimin ask.

"Um i don't really know until he's comfortable going back home I guess." I lie

"Oh ok just curious"
I lean towards the radio after a awkward silence and turns it up hearing boombayah Jimin looks at me with a smile and wide eyes this was our favorite song to listen to. I know right we are so gay.

"Oh my gosh Jungkook you did not" he says happily.

"Oh but I did" I reply before we jam out to our song in unison.

"Been a bad girl I know I am and I'm so hot I need a fan I don't want a boy I need a man."
We sing all the way back home replaying the song like a dozen times. Fifteen minutes later we reach the house and I go to get out but Jimin stops me.

"Kookie wait"

"Yes?" I reply slightly confused,
And before I could think he leans in giving me a passionate kiss on the lips. I didn't respond, I didn't kiss back, I didn't push him away, I stood there in complete shock before he pulls away looking me in my eyes.

"Kookie will you be my boyfriend?"