Chapter 5

Enjoyyy!

~Normal POV~
"JADA!" Kiara screamed when a croc dragged her sister under. The two cubs watched anxiously, scanning the water for any sign for her. Kovu grabbed Kiara by the scruff of her neck, pulling her away from the edge when they saw blood coming up from the water. Kiara looked at him, tears filling her eyes "s-she can't b-be.." she looked down sadly. "I-l'm sorry..". Kiara looked at Kovu before looking away sadly.

A loud roar came from behind Kiara, showing Simba and an angry pride behind him. Behind kovu a Slender lioness, grayish-tan fur, cream muzzle, underbelly and paws, black nose, red eyes, a small notch in her right ear, dark stripe down the center of her head roared just as angry. Kiara and kovu shivered, shrinking down looking at both lions "Zira" Simba growled "Simba" the lioness now known as Zira growled, a little to happy. She crouched down like she was ready to pounce before she looked behind Simba to see a angry pride and human.

"Nala"
"Zira"
"Timon, Pumbaa, Damian, great! Now that we all know each other, GET OUT OF OUR PRIDELANDS!" Zira growled "your pridelands!? These lands belong to scar" Simba stepped over Kiara "I banished you from the pridelands, now you and your young cub, get out" he growled at her "oh, have you met my son, Kovu? He was the last born before you banish us to the outlands. Where we have little food, less water" she started walking around kovu as he started to shake watching.

"You know the punishment for return to the pridelands" "but the child does not! But if you need your pound of flesh, here" she shoved kovu in front of him. Simba glared down at him as he started shaking more looking up at him. "Take him and leave, we're done here" Simba turned around, picking up Kiara by the scuff of her neck. He turned around as Zira chuckled, looking at Kiara

"oh no Simba, we have barley begun" she chuckled before turning around going to kovu "and I see you have some new children, man cubs right?" Simba and nala both growled as Sarabi and Sarafina stepped in front of Damian protectively. Zira chuckled evilly, picking kovu up by his midsection roughly before walking away.

   They watched her leave before Damian started looking around for Jada, noticing that she was nowhere to be found

They watched her leave before Damian started looking around for Jada, noticing that she was nowhere to be found. He gridded his teeth before yelling "Where's Jada!?" Zira smirked, glancing back at the pridelanders before continuing to walk. Simba puts Kiara down, rushing to her cutting in front of her snarling angrily "where is she?!" Zira growled at him before walking around him.

Kiara watched before looking up at her mom, nudging her leg "m-mom?" Nala looked down at her, crouching down to her height nuzzling her. "M-mom..j-jada's b-by the r-river.." Kiara said.

Damian ran pass Timon and Pumbaa as he ignored the calls that was shouted his way. He ran past zebras and elephants, holding the spear in his hand tightly. He jumped over a rock as he sees a figure in the river ahead floating. "Jada!" He shouted, running faster. He drops the weapon in his hand as he rushes in the water, swimming to her and getting there is seconds. "Jada? Wake up" he said grabbing her shoulders.

He noticed bite marks on her body as he starts swimming her to land. He flinched when he saw the damage to her ankle. He carefully picked her up before running towards pride rock. Nearby, a herd of zebras noticed the distressed prince and princess started running towards them "My prince, let us help" the leader of the herd, Kafu said.

They slowed enough for Damian to jump on him while cradling Jada to him. "Get us to Rafiki's tree as fast as you can please" Kafu nodded, starting to run towards the Rafiki's tree. As he ran, Damian started checking for a pulse, finding a weak one. 'hold on Jada, don't you dare leave us' Damian thought, holding onto her tightly. Kafu stopped at the base of the tree as he looked up shouting. ''Rafiki! Rafiki we need help!'' Rafiki's head popped thought the eaves of the tree before disappearing, a latter being place ''hurry up''

~Jada's POV, Dream~

i looked around the beach, watching the wave crash before going back to the ocean

i looked around the beach, watching the wave crash before going back to the ocean. I look at the sunset out on the horizon sighing softly. ''Jada'' my head snaps up, looking behind me to see a women in a flowy white dress. tears came to my eyes as I turned and starting running to her. ''Mama!'' she laughed softly, catching me in the hug that I tackled her in. ''oh, my little baby, you've grown so much'' I hugged her tightly, tears falling down my face ''w-why you h-have to leave?'' she stroked my hair, holding me tightly.

'it was my time to leave baby, I'm so so sorry for what he did to you'' she said holding me tightly. '' but lets not talk about that right now, tell me about the family you've made' I smiled excitedly ''mama you would love it in Africa, me and Damian met a pride of lions and they adopted us into the family! Simba is the father we never had and Nala reminds us of you and Kiara..'' I went on and on about the months we spend with them and the time we spent together and the laughs and the cries. We laid on the beach, watching the sunset.

Mom looked behind us before smiling "so Jada, what did Simba tell you about his father" I looked at my hands, thinking "not much..just that when he was a cub his father died protecting him from a stampede of wilderbeast. But he and grandma Sarabi always get really quiet when talking about it..so we just leave it alone" a nudge on my on my shoulder made me turn around to see a lion with a fiery mane like Simba's.

I turn around fully, sitting on my knees

I turn around fully, sitting on my knees. "Papa?" Mom and the mysterious lion chuckled. "No little one, but I am related to him" I smiled, remembering him from before. "You the lion that gave me and Damian the ability to speak with animals, you grandpa Mufasa right" i asked, smiling. He nodded, which made me laugh and give him a tight hug. ''you look a lot like papa, i see where he gets his looks'' he laughed a soft but strong laugh smiling ''its very nice meeting you, but i believe its time for you to go back'' My smile slowly turned into a frown as i nodded. ''tell your brother i said hello, and for him to relax some'' i nodded as i hugged both of them, a bright light surrounding us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this! and sorryyy it took so long!