The Winter Soldier

We ran back to Sam's car from Fort Meade and I took out my phone as soon as I sat down and Sam began driving.

"Jasper Sitwell was scheduled to have lunch with Senator Stern, we can catch him just as he's leaving," I said.

"You and Sam wait for him outside the restaurant," Steve said. "Nat and I will meet up with you."

"Sounds good." I nodded.

~~~~

Sam and I sat at an outdoor table with drinks in front of us. I wore a baseball cap and sat with my back to the restaurant and hidden behind a tree, Sam sat facing the restaurant wearing sunglasses.

In my hand I set up Sam's phone to where if he called Sitwell, the contact would appear as Alexander Pierce.

"Here he comes," Sam said.

I handed the phone to Sam and moved my hair so that it wouldn't show in the back. It would be a giveaway to Sitwell to see a woman with white hair.

After a few moments, Sam pressed the call button and held the phone up to his ear. Through the phone speaker I could barely hear Sitwell's voice.

"Yes, sir."

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch?" Sam greeted. "I hear the crab cakes here are delicious."

"Who is this?" Sitwell asked.

"The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock." Sam replied, and waited a moment before lowering the phone. "Jesus, he's not even looking." He lifted the phone again. "Your other ten o'clock. There you go." Sam raised his glass up and nodded.

"What do you want?" Sitwell asked.

"You're going to go around the corner, to your right." Sam ordered. "There's a gray car, two spaces down. You and I are going to take a ride."

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell questioned and Sam nodded to me.

I took a laser pointer out of my jacket pocket and turned around to point it at Sitwell's tie, I was still hidden behind the tree.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam said.

~~~~

My hand tightly gripped Sitwell's arm as we walked up the stairwell of a building. I was practically pulling him up the steps.

"I'm going to contact SHIELD and you'll be taken back to the Triskelion-" Sitwell began threatening me.

"Oh, zip it. You don't even have your phone on you." I cut him off.

We reached the top of the stairs that lead to the roof where Steve and Natasha stood waiting for us.

"Captain Rogers," Sitwell looked up at him. 

Steve grabbed him by his jacket, lifted him and turned around, kicking the door open and throwing him to the ground while Natasha and I followed.

Sitwell rolled across the concrete before standing up and putting his glasses back on.

"Tell me about Zola's Algorithm." Steve demanded.

"Never heard of it." Sitwell began walking backwards.

"What were you doing on the Lumerian Star?" Steve asked.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." Sitwell reached the roof edge and began to fall back before Steve caught him and lifted him up. "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you can throw me off the roof? Cause it's really not your style, Rogers."