I Like You

Word count: 340 (fairly first short chapter)

It all started in the year 2012. It was the month of August, just a couple weeks of the dreadful beginning of Sophomore year. After 8 hours of getting lost in the school hallways (even though I went to school there my freshman year), I'm home, chatting with my mother. She tells me about the oh so handsome son, of her coworker.

"Serene, so you know my coworker, Anna? Well she has an older son who's just about your age, who fits your taste."

My ears grow ten times in size as she brings up a handsome boy.

"Is that so?? What is he like? What's his name? DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE???", I exclaim in excitement.

"Calm down. Well, he's tall, has great hair, has dimples (let's just pretend Taetae got dimples, okayyyy), dresses nice, AND he's cute. You're type, right??", my mother exclaims to me as she wiggles her brows.

"Mom, WHATS his name?" I roll my eyes.

"His name is Kim Taehyung. Go look him up on Facebook. You can find him yourself."

Not needing to hear that twice, I pull out my android phone and pull up Facebook. I type in the search bar, "Kim Taehyung".

(Author note: I don't know how to make fake Facebook pages 😭😭)

"Kim Taehyung. 15 years old. Birthday is September 22nd, 1997. Lives in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Ayeeeeee. Let's go stalk his pics!"

(I'm gonna be using throwback pics of V for the time being cause I wanted to match the age of him being 15, but I'll be using daddy him soon 😛)

"Oh my word, I think I'm in love." I can practically feel the drool dripping out of my mouth.
Clicks "send friend request" profusely
Friend request accepted
"HOLY FUCKKALFBSJSKAMKAKA"

Sends message

Serene Jang
Wassup

Kim Taehyung
Hey

Serene Jang
I like you
(I'm hollering 😂 because 15 year old Serene was a naive kinda dumb innocent little bean who always typed in like abbreviation form)

Kim Taehyung
Uhm thanks but I don't really know you but we can be friends. Lol

Serene Jang
O dats rite. Let's b friends den. 🙂

Who knew that me sending one message could change my life forever.