Friendship

Word count: 393
    After finally getting the courage to message him, we end up clicking and messaging everyday! We talk about kdramas, anime, high school life, his favorite korean actresses etc.

(AN: I love Dilraba Dilmurat 😛 let's pretend she's 15 though 😅😅)Serene JangBleh can't fall asleep! Anyone up for an all nighter?

Serene Jang
Bleh can't fall asleep! Anyone up for an all nighter?

Comments
Breanna Yang: girl, take off all that makeup and go to sleep, it's 1 am! Lol
James Yoo: you're cute 😏
Timmy Jang: smh, I'm telling you're dad

(On Messenger)

Kim Taehyung
Loser, why are you still up??

Serene Jang
Didn't u read my status lol I can't sleep

Kim Taehyung
That's because you were thinking of me ;)

Serene Jang
Flirt game weak as fuk
(But really my heart was pounding and my face was heating up like a toaster on crack 😬)

Kim Taehyung
Whatever, bro, I know your heart was pounding out your chest ! Lol anyways, that picture you posted was cute

Serene Jang
Uhm who r u n wat did u do wit the Kim Taehyung I know *shocked

Kim Taehyung
Why are you acting brand new? 😂😂 I literally always flirt with you and you do the same lol that's why we're friends haha

Serene Jang
Rite, friends...

Kim Taehyung
So remember how I told you I got a new job at Freddie's?? Well my crush from school works there too and she's my trainer!! Should I confess to her??

Serene Jang
Uhm yeah. I remember u telling me dat. Yeah go for it! Let her know how u feel, maybe she'll like u 2. :)

Kim Taehyung
You're right! I'll confess to her tomorrow! Thanks! Idk what i'd do without you!

Serene Jang
Yeah, no problem, buddy

    But in all honestly, it hurt being just his friend. We've been talking for months as friends but it looks like he'll never see me in the way I see him. The sad thing was, I didn't mind, as long as I got to talk to him, I was fine. I enjoyed his company, I enjoyed our little fights and back and forth flirting, I just enjoyed being his friend even though deep down I wanted for it to be something more. Making a move now would jeopardize our friendship and that's the last thing that I ever wanted.

A week later

Kim Taehyung
Serene, I can't talk to you anymore