Meeting

(Some places in this story probably don't actually exist.)

As you kept walking, you found yourself in what looked like a city of some sort. It was still night, so you went over to one of the nearby benches and decided to get some rest.

~Line Break Here~

You eventually woke up, glaring at the bright intensity of the sun.

Sitting up on the bench, you stretched, and a conversation nearby caught your attention.

"Oh shut it you bloody frog! Let's just get to the UN building so that we can get this damn meeting over with."

"Ah, but mon ami, you know you love me~"

"I most certainly do not, and you know that Francis!"

You tuned out of the conversation, and then realized what one of them had said. UN building... meeting... they must've been countries! Your eyes widened in shock at your luck. You looked for where the voices were coming from, and saw two blondes walking towards a rather large building.

Your eyes followed them, and watched as they entered the building. That must be where the world meeting was being held! You quickly got up, and started walking towards it. You kept your head down, not wanting to attract any attention.

You entered the building as another country was entering, as there was a key system in the front. Luckily, no alarm triggered when you got in. Instead of opting for the elevators, you went to the stairs.

You blanched when you saw how many you would have to climb. Not only that, but you had no idea which floor you would need to go to. Steeling yourself for the difficult task ahead, you walked up the stairs and checked each floor to see if other nations were present.

After what seemed like hours, but was really just a few minutes, you finally found the correct floor.

You waited until every country had entered the room, and then some just in case. You wanted to make sure that everyone knew of your presence.

Once you were certain that no one else was coming, you walked over to the doors, and entered.

The loud hum of chatter stopped as the door creaked open, revealing your (b/t) form.

"Germany? I thought you had said everyone was here." The british accent from before.

"I did." A german accent this time.

Slowly, a noise of confusion made it's way around the room.

"Who is she?"

"Ve~? Is she a new country? She's very pretty~"

"I wonder if I could crush her skull with metal pipe?"

"(F/n)?"

You recognized that last voice. It was the man who had been talking to you after you had crash landed!

"Alfred?" You asked, looking over at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm a country."

The moment those words came out of your mouth, the room broke into chaos.

Germany was slowly beginning to break, and it was only a few minutes into the meeting.

Another few minutes, and Germany snapped.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP! JUST ASK THE VERDAMMT GIRL WHO SHE IS!"

Dead. Silence. Everyone stared at Germany, before realizing what he had said.

"Who are you, aru?"

"Da, I would like to know as well."

"My name is (Y/c/n), and I am an island from the Bermuda Triangle." You spoke.

The room went silent. The other countries stared at you, not knowing what to think. In return, you glared back at them.

"Don't we have a meeting to get to?" You asked, still glaring at them.

"Er, yes, I believe we do." Germany spoke.

Everyone took their seats, and you looked around for any open place. And then, to your dismay, you realized that the only available seat was right next to Alfred. You groaned internally, knowing that he would question you non-stop.

You were seriously starting to regret leaving your island.

The meeting itself was rather boring, but your eye had begun to twitch.

"Hey (Y/c/n)~" Alfred poked you.

"Hey (Y/c/n)~" He poked you again.

He had been doing that for the past hour of the meeting non-stop. You were able to ignore him in the beginning, but now, it was getting irritating. Absolutely f*cking irritating.

"I swear, you do that one more time, I will punch you in the gut." You said, glaring at him viciously.

He seemed to take that as a challenge.

"Heeeyyyyyy (Yyyy/cccccc/nnnnnn)~~~" He said, dragging out the words and poking you again.

Your eye twitched, and your arm moved without your consent. The next thing you knew, your fist was out in front of you, and America was on the ground, keeling over and clutching his stomach.

England had frozen in the middle of the presentation he was giving. Every country had turned to stare at you. Refusing to show embarrassment, you huffed and spoke.

"Serves you right, you little twit."

Slowly he got back up.

"What was that for?" America said, looking at you like a kicked puppy.

A pang shot through your heart at that expression. But no, you had to resist! You told him you would do it, and you did it. Yes, it was his own fault that he didn't listen.

"I told you I would punch you if you did that again." You said, looking away with a sullen expression.

"I didn't think you would actually do it!" He responded.

"Hmph. Well, you thought wrong." You said, still looking away.

The rest of that half of the meeting progressed without America annoying you, and you glaring at anyone who dared to look at you. Then, Germany called lunch break.

Everyone went their separate ways, and England was offering scones to the other countries.

He approached you first.

"Hello there. Would you care for a scone?" He asked politely.

"Um... sure?"

Several nearby countries looked at you with a pitying expression. Ignoring them, you took a scone.

Then, America rushed over to you.

"No! Don't eat that!"

You glared at him. As if to defy him, you took a bite out of the pastry, and instantly regretted it. It was by far the nastiest thing you had ever tasted, and oddly reminded you of petrified couch stuffing. But, ever defiant as you were, you fought the urge to gag, and swallowed the nastiness.

Several countries stared at you, some in awe, and others in disgust. While looking Alfred directly in the eye, you forced yourself to eat the rest of the scone, and then walked away.

As soon as you knew that there was no one else around, you ran to the bathroom and puked.

You seriously regretted eating that scone.