Chapter Eight

Becca's p.o.v

I woke up feeling hot, tingles everywhere, I move to sit up only to find I am in a rather strong grip and I start to panic. who the hell has me wrapped in their arms, I try pull out of their grip again only to be flipped to the side, squished between the back of the couch and the giant body encircling me. wriggling my head up so I can look at who it is, I gasp in surprise, here I am face to face with Calvin, what the hell, the slightest movement and our lips will connect.

After what feels like forever, his eyes slowly open, a smile across his face, he closest them again and snuggles into me more.

"Morning beautiful" he says.

I am still in shock over finding myself in this position when I think it finally clicks in his head. He pushes away from me and falls off the couch, I can't help but chuckle at him, looking over the edge of the couch I smirk at him.

"Serves you right for taking advantage of sleeping females, are you alright" I say smirking at him.

"Actually, you cuddled up to me, when the movie ended I tried to get up and leave with everyone else but you wouldn't let go, so....I got comfortable" he informs me.

I feel my cheeks heat up, getting off the couch I realise that he was telling the truth, we were the only ones there! I feel extremely embarrassed, jeez what to do to get out of this awkward situation.

"oh ok well....sorry....you better head home we have to go train...see you there" I take off and go out the door running up the stairs to my room. I hear the door down below close behind him, just as I reach my door I look back to see him reach the laundry exit. he smirks at me and winks making my cheeks heat up again, quickly darting through my dart I slam it closed taking a deep breathe.

mmmmmm, I liked snuggling with him all night, we should do it more often Lola purrs

OMG NO LOLA SERIOUSLY! Show some restraint girl I know he is mouth watering but he is not our mate. I yell at her.

I would love him to be, please can we keep him she begs

No Lola he has a mate out there, besides we will find ours soon enough just you wait. I tell her

But you said we don't deserve a mate, have you changed your mind she asked me interested in what my reply will be.

Urgh, of course I want our mate, I don't think we deserve one after everything we have done but I won't give him up once we have him, I will work hard to be deserving of him.

I feel her smiling at me Ok Becca just don't give up on him ok

Ok Lola bear I promise.

I head into my bathroom, time to get ready for training, can't wait.

****************************

After two weeks of training with Calvin every day I was finding it harder and harder not to be attracted to him, I kept catching myself daydreaming about him and I and I knew I had to stop. I can't start something with him when I know my mate is out there somewhere looking for me. It didn't help that over the last couple of days I have been feeling off, my body was sore, I had a splitting headache that wouldn't go away and my gums were killing me. my eye sight would go funny every now and again and I have added sleep walking to my repertoire. Mum and Dad say it is normal and will not stop until midnight on my birthday, it confused me because Sarah told me she didn't have anything like this and when I called Ashleigh and Jessie they said the same thing.

Oh speaking of Ashleigh and Jessie, I am super excited because they are coming to visit in a few days and are going to be here for the rest of winter break, turns out their folks have to go on a trip or something so they will stay here until a few days before school starts, yay. I have told them all about training with Cal, the neck kissing and the sleeping over thing, as well as about the guys and Sarah, they can't wait to meet her.

At the moment I am laying on the couch in the lounge waiting for them to arrive, Sarah is on the floor in front of me, we are expecting them any minute. After what feels like forever I look up to see a car pulling in the driveway, squealing I jump up and run out the door to see my girls climbing out the car, they both squeal and run into my arms. Sarah comes out the house smiling, I wave her over so I can introduce them.

"Sarah this is Ashleigh and this is Jessie, girls this is Sarah" I smile at them.

The girls look at each other with big grins on their faces, turning to Sarah who now looks a little worried they launch themselves at her gripping her in a hug laughing. Well at least they like each other. I glance next door to see the boys all walking out of the house, Luke and Simon are just staring at Ashleigh and Jessie, it confused me until I watched them stand up straight and stare back. Next thing I know both Luke and Simon are saying mate and my girls are making out with the boys. WHAT THE HELL!

"Umm, what the hell is going on!" I yell.

The girls pull out of their make out session to cuddle into the boys, with goofy grins on their faces the guys look at me.

"Their our mates" Luke tells me.

"Well I figured that out when one minute you both say mate and next minute you have your tongue down my best friends throats!" I exclaimed shocked at them.

"Come on Becks its all good...OH MY GOD! This means we can move here permanently and still go to school with you!" Jessie squeals jumping up and down.

Well that's one bonus to them being Luke and Simons mates, they just have to tell their parents first, fun.

Please comment and vote it would be greatly appreciated