Chapter Eleven

Calvin's p.o.v.

I watched as Becca ran away from me, from us all, to say I was shocked was an understatement, I was furious that her parents could keep something so important from her. Who is this vampire so ingrained in their lives to not only have kidnapped and raped her mother but also do something to Becca. Just thinking about what might have happened is making it hard for me to keep my wolf in.

"Tell me....tell me what happened to her" I growled turning to her parents.

"I am sorry son but it is not our place to tell you...Becca will tell you when she is ready." Beta Scott wraps his arms around his mate.

"How...how could...Urgh...how could you..." I am so confused I don't know what I am trying to say.

I turn and take off towards the houses, I have to be with her, to help her through this. I run through the back door of her house and up the stairs two at a time, running down the hall I burst through her door, she is curled up under her blankets crying. I close the door behind me slowly walking towards her bed, so far she hasn't noticed me, I don't even think about my next move, pulling back her sheets I climb in the bed with her and pull her to me. Her sobs quieten as she buries her face in my chest.

"Ca...Cal...I...I'm sorry" her grip on my shirt tightens.

"It's okay beautiful, I get it, just let it out I am here for you" she looks up at me, holding her face I wipe away her tear with my thumb.

"But...I...I'm a monster and I didn't even know it...they lied to me....they lied about why he..." she pulls away from me sitting up on the bed wrapping her arms around her knees.

I sigh and sit up "You are not a monster" I sternly reply "you are the most beautiful hybrid I have ever met, you are my mate, I will always want you" I reach over and take her arm, running my hands along it.

She sighs and looks at me, a look of pain in her eyes, "you wouldn't if you knew what I had done"

"Then tell me...tell me everything" I look at her hoping beyond hope she will open up to me so I can put her fears to rest. I don't care what she has been through I will never let her go.

She looks at me as if contemplating whether she should tell me or not, finally I see a sad but determined look on her face, "Alright...I will tell you".

Becca's p.o.v

I take a deep breathe preparing myself for the horrible job of telling him what happened.

"It....it happened when...urgh...it happened when I was thirteen"

I was jogging back home from the pack house when I decided to take a short cut through the woods. I could feel eyes on me from all over but couldn't figure out where they were coming from. I picked up speed to try get home faster when I go falling to the ground, something had hit me from behind, sitting up I turn to figure out what happened just to see a fist come down towards my face then nothing.

I came to a few days later in a bright crisp white room, at first I thought I was in the pack hospital but an unfamiliar scent wafted to me when a man in a lab coat came in followed by two females and another man. instantly I knew what they were, these people aren't wolves, they are vampires. Immediately I move to get in a defensive position to find I can't, looking down I find myself securely strapped to a table.

"My liege, now that she is awake, do we proceed with the tests?" the man in the lab coat asks.

The other man doesn't speak, he only nodes and moves of to the side to watch. the man in the lab coat moves forward, removing a cloth from the table next to me, all the different surgical tools glisten in the light, I am so preoccupied with it that I don't notice one of the females coming from the other side and quickly sliding a mouth gag into my mouth and fastening it behind my head.

A muffled scream is all I can hear when I feel them cutting into me over and over again, I couldn't tell how long it went on for. eventually I began losing consciousness and they called it a day, the last thing I see is their retreating figures leaving the room.

Every day was the same, they would come in, cut me up, inject me with things, over and over until I passed out. I had no idea how long I had been there, each session blurring together. Until one day, I came to not knowing what happened. I was standing outside some weird building, surrounded by my pack, how they had gotten their I had no idea but they all looked terrified of me and then I collapsed.

I came too about a week later screaming, I thought I was still there but I was in the pack hospital. I found out later that something they had done to me made me go rabid, I had escaped my straps and slaughtered the lot of them...but not that man...when I asked if his body was there no one knew who I was talking about, my mother and father kept looking at me weird, I know now that is because they recognised his scent on me.

When I was strong enough I went back into training and pushed myself harder then I ever had, I needed to be as strong as I possibly could be...there was no way I was going to let that happen again, especially with that vamp still out there.

When I looked up from my tale I waited patiently for those few words to come from Cal's mouth, the look on his face changing from fear, to anger, to disgust, to pain and so many more emotions I couldn't keep track of them. taking a deep breathe I turn away, waiting for the rejection. I gasp out in surprise when instead I feel strong arms wrap around me.

"Baby, I am sorry you went through all that, I am here for you and I will never let that...that...that vermin take you again" I took in a deep breathe as I felt a weight lift off my shoulders with the knowledge that he wasn't going to leave me.

"I'm sorry" a small sob leaving my mouth.

"It's ok beautiful, I understand" he pulls me down so I am laying next to him again.

Letting out a deep breathe I relax into him wrapping my arms around his chest, slowly the exhaustion takes over and I descend into unconsciousness.

Please comment and vote it would be greatly appreciated