Chapter 1

Andy's POV

"Nice of you to join us for dinner Andromeda," my uncle, Nicholas Flamel, said.  Well I don't really think he's my uncle. He treats me like I'm just some random person living in his house. He can't even look at me for long. It's like I'm some freak to him. Flamel has pale blue eyes and brown hair and pale skin. We look nothing alike.

His wife, Perenelle, smiled warmly at me. Perenelle,  or Perry as I like to call her, has long black hair, pale skin and blueish greenish eyes. Josh and Sophie Newman, the so called twins of legend, were talking quietly among themselves. They both had blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin. Scatty, AKA Scathach, beckoned for me to come sit next to her while grinning like an idiot. Scatty had unusual spiky red hair and bright green eyes and the palest of skin. Currently, I'm in London, England. We're staying at a friend's house.

I guess I should say why I live with them. Well, my mom gave me to my uncle when I was still a baby. I don't know her name nor my dad's name. That's all I know and I also know that I was born in Manhattan, New York. Oh and that I'm very powerful.

The Saracen Knight, Palamedes, along with William Shakespeare soon entered shortly. Surprisingly, they looked happy to see me. They sat next to the right of me. Scatty and I were talking in Greek, which I inherited from my father, about random stuff. After eating a delicious fruit salad, I went back up to my room.

Immediately, I collapsed on the bed. Then I got up and sat at my desk, turning on my laptop. I plugged in my headphones and blasted 5 Seconds Of Summer from them. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and immediately spun around to see the devil himself, Nicholas Flamel.

He motioned for me to take of my headphones and when I did, he started talking.

"Look, I know you probably hate my guts but it's time I told you about your history. You were accepted at Hogwarts because your mother is a witch. Her name is Sally Jackson.  Your father is a Greek god. So that makes you a half breed. Your father is Poseidon, god of the sea,. They both loved you very much Andromeda," Flamel, or I guess I should say Uncle Nicholas, explained.

"Why'd they leave me then," I retorted.

"Your father had to leave the four of you. If his brother, Zeus, found out that he had three children with a mortal woman, he would flip. Your mother couldn't take care of all three of you so she gave you to me and Perenelle, your younger sister to your Uncle Antony Stark and kept your younger brother. She had to. Sally couldn't take care of all of you," he replied.

"But you're hundreds of years old. So my mom and uncle are the same age as you?" I asked. Uncle Nicholas nodded a yes.

"Wow," I said.

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm on spring break for two weeks. I'll probably be uploading chapters a lot more now so stay tuned for some drama, fun, excitement and heartbreak.

Cya!
-Ellie