Chapter 2

Percy's POV

I was just summoned to the big house and I'm really nervous cause I kinda played a prank on the Stolls and think Chiron found out.

"Percy, I have a very important mission for you," Chiron said to me once I was there. Chiron was my mentor but I thought of him as my second father. Well I guess I'm not in trouble for the prank. I nodded for him to continue.

"I have located an extremely powerful aura in London, England. I think it may belong to a child of the big three. I want you to find the owner of the aura and bring them to camp. But Percy, I cannot let you go alone so I have asked Aidan Johnson, Amara Miller, Isabella Thompson and Rivaldo Anderson."

To say that I was shocked was an understatement. Aidan is a son of Apollo. He has blue green eyes, a slight tan and messy black hair. He looked and acted like a playboy. Amara is a daughter of Athena. She's tall with grey eyes, blonde hair and pale skin. Isabella is a daughter of Aphrodite. She has eyes that change colour (like Piper's), pale-ish skin and long brown hair. Rivaldo is a son of Poseidon. Yes, he's my brother and he's pretty cool. He has sea green eyes, brown hair and tan skin. This was a strange group if I do say so myself.

Anyway, I agreed and we went our merry way. So I vapour travelled all of us there.

I walked up to the front door and knocked on it. It swung open to reveal a man in his thirties. He had blue eyes, brown hair and pale skin. Before I could say anything he asked, "Percy?"

Ok now how did this guy know my name? Oh wait a minute, he looks like my mom. No way in freaking hell! My mom has a brother! Oh my gods!

"I-I know you probably don't recognize me but I'm your Uncle Nicholas Flamel," he said. He opened the door wider so we could come in.

The house was quite nice inside. It was roomy and cozy.

"Hey!" Someone shouted from upstairs. Nicholas sighed.

"I'm sorry they're always doing this," he apologized. A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes came racing down the stairs followed by a girl with sea green eyes and black hair. She looked strangely like me...my gods she's the one Chiron was talking about.

"Uncle Nicholas, tell Josh to give me my mp3 player back!" she yelled. Nicholas said nothing and just smiled at them.

"Give it!" she yelled.

"What's the magic word?" The boy asked.

"Oh I'll show you magic word!" the girl growled and pulled out a stick from her pants waist. The boy's eyes widened in horror as the girl pointed the wand at him.

"Nicholas!" He screamed, "help!"

Nicholas chuckled and then said, "alright Andromeda that's enough. Josh give her her mp3 player please."

The boy, Josh, gave Andromeda back her MP3 player and then left the room muttering something about girls and wands and witches. Andromeda rolled her eyes and left the room. When she came back, she had about seven fruit bowls in her hand. Andromeda gave each of us one and then sat on the couch, popping a mango slice in her mouth.

"So care to tell me why there are five weirdos in our house?"

"Uh...I'm Percy Jackson." She looked up at me as soon as I said this. Then she turned to Nicholas.

"Is he-...?" She asked. Nicholas nodded.

She got up and began to walk towards me but suddenly, there was a tap on the window. Andromeda spun around and immediately began to smile. I looked around her and saw a snowy owl.

She walked to the window and opened it. The owl came in and sat on her shoulder. Then it dropped an envelope in her open hand.

" Thanks Errol," Andromeda said happily. She petted the owl on his head, gave him something to eat and then she sent him on his way.

Aidan's POV.
Andromeda was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Everything about her was perfect. Her hair, the way she spoke, how she walked. It was love at first sight. Yes I know what you're thinking.

"Aidan you're only thirteen, you don't know what love is!" Well actually, I do. I'll admit that when the letter came, I was a tad bit jealous. Andromeda opened up the letter and began to read it. A huge smile spread across her face and her cheeks became slightly red.

"Ohhh, Andy's gotta love letter!" Josh, teased. When he came back downstairs? I have no idea.

"Shut up! It's from two of me best friends at Hogwarts. They want me to come spend the rest of the summer with them. Said that they have someone who they want me to meet," Andy, as I've decided to call her and just heard Josh call her, explained.

"I really want to go. They're so fun!" Andy was practically begging Nicholas to say yes.

A girl no older than sixteen came up behind Andy and pleaded, "please Nicholas, let her go! It's not they'll do anything, they're kids!"

When he finally gave in, Andy was so happy. It was like she had a sugar rush. While she was upstairs packing, we talked about why we were here and Percy found out that he has two sisters.

"What's Hogwarts?" Percy asked the question on everyone's mind.

Nicholas tensed up."um.. that's not important. Why are you here?" Leave it to him to change the topic.

"We were sent to bring Andromeda back to her home, Camp Half-Blood," Percy responded.

"Well as you can clearly see, she's not going back," Nicholas announced.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Nicholas got up to open it. Two boys about 14 years old with flaming red hair, pale skin and chocolate brown eyes stood at the entrance to the house.

Andy came rushing down the steps. "Fred! George!" she exclaimed joyously while running towards them. They both wrapped their arms around her and squeezed her tightly.

"Ron! Harry! We'll be back in a few!" One of them shouted to a car parked outside.

"Nicholas, these are two of me best friends," Andy introduced. Nicholas smiled warmly at them. Just then, Percy and Rivaldo got up.

"So Andromeda...we have something to tell you."

"Well, go on," Andy replied happily.

"We, well Rivaldo and I, are your brothers. And my name is Percy. Percy Jackson. This is Rivaldo Anderson," Percy explained, indicating who was who.

"I figured," she replied while smiling like an idiot. She was never this happy before those two boys showed up.

"Alright, we're going to my room. Cya!" She yelled while pushing them towards the stairs.

"Relax woman!" One of them exclaimed.
Andromeda stopped at once.

"I'm sorry I just have something really important to tell you. Anyway what's it like to play Quidditch?" she asked. Then they began to talk about some weird sport called Quidditch.