CHAPTER 1

Ryu jin wake up early in the morning because today is her first day school in Busan.Her full name is Park Ryu Jin and she is 17 years old.She had transfered to The International School in Busan last month.

     She quickly take a bath and do a make up. After finish everything,she go downstairs to have a breakfast with his brother,Jimin.

      "YAHH!!!RYU JIN AHH!!!WHY ARE YOU EATING THAT SPECIAL PANCAKES??!!" shout Jimin. Ryu jin looks confuse then she said "what are you talking about?I just eat what you cook? Is it wrong?".

      " THAT'S MINE,YAHH YOU SHORTY!!!!"  shout Jimin. He looks so angry then he takes a broom and ready to hit his little sister. Ryu jin quickly take her things and run away from his 'crazy' brother." YAH!!WAIT FOR ME YOU SHORTY!!" shout Jimin and the siblings go to their school.

~AT SCHOOL~

"Hey you shorty, i'll pick you up at 3:30 p.m. , okayh?"said Jimin while running to his class. "YAH!!WHO YOU CALL SHORTY,HAH??!!" shout Ryu Jin. After that, she quickly run to her class and suddenly she bumped into someone.

"ouchh!ouh,i-i'm so sorry.I didn't mean to. Actually,i'm rushing to my class" said Ryu Jin without looking at the person. "ouh, it's okay. It's my fault to cause I didn't pay attention while walking" said that person.

Ryu Jin look at the person and then she shock for a while....