~1/3~

Mr.Luhan countinue his word."Ryu Jin, go to the school office now cause someboys need you there" said Mr.Luhan that makes Ryu Jin wondering.

"HURRY NOW!!?? yell Mr.Luhan and thats make Ryu Jin flinch a little and run to the door. "Haish...this little pabo" said Jooe slowly.

• At the school office•

Ryu Jin POV

" Yes...finally i don't have to learn with the tiger" said Ryu Jin happily and then she stand in front of the office's door.

Ryu Jin open the office door slowly until she heard her name called by someone that she guess she know the person but she forget😅.

She quickly turn to look at the person and then she shock and quickly bow to the person.

" yah,no need to bow you shorty" said that person. Ryu Jin shock because the only crazy people who call her shorty is her brother,Jimin. *How did he know about this?*ask Ryu Jin in her heart.

"Yah!i'm talking to you girl" said that person. "hmm?what?" ask Ryu Jin and......

*pukkk!!!*

"YAH!!! it' s hurt you know" said Ryu Jin while holding her head. The person just laugh." Btw,i'm your childhood friend.My name is......"

i'm sorry because this chapter might be a little bit boring cause i'm still in a holiday mood...
so........just be happy to read this and comment if you guys don't like my story.

BTW,THERE WILL BE A LOT OF SUPRISE HERE!!!JUST WAIT!?