chapter 4

The next morning, I got up in the morning. I was tired and didn't want but I had to. I had to go office while Aahan had to go school on time. I saw my reflection in mirror, my eyes were red and puffy because of last night. I washed my eyes with cold water as they looked like normal.

The day was as usual except Shlok showed off in the office canteen. It was lunch time and I was in canteen for taking my lunch. There were a lot of my colleagues on other tables. I was seated alone. I was not in the mood of anybody company. That's why I was chewing my meals. I heard his voice in front of me, "you are eating while I am hungry." I saw towards him with shocked. I saw his smirking, I smiled. He was behaving like our past days.

I chuckled, "who is denying you to?"

He grinned and stole my food from my lunch box. I told him with amusement, "it's cold shlok."

He shrugged his shoulders, "then?" I was looking at him with amusement. He never takes cold foods he always prefer fresh food. He sensed what I was thinking, "actually, I am getting bore to take restaurant food.  I need homemade food now. And you know how much I love your food." I nodded and smiled.

He was enjoying my food while I looked our surroundings and whispered, "we have a lot of audience." Because everyone eyes were on us.

He looked from his corner eyes and smirked, "its feeling good to know that I have charm till now. I can sensed every lady jealous towards you."

I grinned, "for kind of your information, they are not jealous. They are shocked because no high profiled comes here and steals his employee lunch."

He winked at me, "I don't care about anything? Do you?"

I gave him smile, " you know I didn't care before and not now."

"Thanks" he giggled.

"But don't forget you are married now." I recalled him nicely.

He put his hand on his chest dramatic, "Thanks for telling me. I forget. By the way, I told Nakya about you yesterday and she is excited to meet you."

I giggled, "I also excited to meet her and Vihan."

"Soon" he told me, "by the way I want to meet Aahan. That's why I am planning to go out for dinner today."

I kept silent and I was thinking an excuse, "actually, shlok Aahan has exam that's why it's not possible."

He nodded and said, "next time then." I nodded with absent minded because I have no courage to face him.  I could sense he understood I was hiding something from him.

.................

The following day, I knocked his cabin door. I heard his voice and stepped inside. He looked at me, gave me smile and came towards me, "nice to meet you kavya."

I raised lunchbox towards him, "it's for you. Now you don't need to steal mine."

He took from my hand and put on his table, "don't blame me for it. I can't resist myself from your home made food."

"Yeah yeah" I nodded. "I remembered how much you were greedy?" He laughed and I was smiled.

There was a knock on his cabin door. He said, "come in." And there was my boss who stepped in cabin and looked at us with wide eyes. Shlok sensed it and asked, "do you want anything Mr Rakesh?"

He headed a file shlok and said, "it's important and I need your sign on it."

Shlok took file and put on table, "ok I will do and send to you."

I cleared my throat, "I should go now. I have a lot of work to finish." As I turned towards door, shlok held my wrist and asked, "where are you going? I didn't say you to go."