Sophomore

Marisol and Zoey were in Cal U's biggest coffee shop. JC and Xiména ran into the shop as soon as they spotted them. JC slapped her hands on the table of the booth ignoring the two boys seated between them. "Hey JC!" Marisol screamed at her angrily and Zoey rubbed her hands to calm her down. "What's wrong?" Zoey asked and JC sat down, while Xiména flopped on it like a lifeless body.
"You guys need to see our roommate" Xiména said tiredly, still ignoring the boys. "You have a roommate?"
"You're in the same room?" Xiména and JC nodded to the questions thrown at them.
"She's obviously a drunkard, a drug addict and I can bet she's done it more than Marisol." Xiména explained, while Marisol's eyes widened with anger. "I thought you were a virg-" the boy sitting beside Marisol said and Marisol coughed "i was joking" she lied. Finally, the boys were acknowledged. "Sorry, I'm Xiména and this is Jade-Cecilia." Xiména  stretched her hand out to him. "I'm Kit, for Kitredge" the brown haired boy stretched his own hand "Timothy" he said with an easy smile on his face. Xiména didn't have the guts to go on because she felt like she was being watched. Marisol sensed it and asked JC "so?"
"So? How can we live with a druggie? She's way older than us, more or less like a final year student" Kit's face lit up . "Is she blond?" He asked and they nodded. "She has a weird accent and has a pale skin. She also has two nose piercings and a pointed nose" Xiména finished.
"That's Lola" Tim said looking at Kit. "Do you know her?" JC asked and they shook their heads.
"But our very best friend does" Kit said to revive the life of the conversation.
"Who?" Zoey urged
"Leo Valdez" Kit replied.
"Where is he?" Xiména asked
"Somewhere a-r-o-u.. LEO!" All heads turned to the direction Tim was facing, outside. "Where is he?" Marisol asked still facing outside.
"He's in the tracksuit" Kit replied, a proud smile on his face. "Let's go JC" Xiména ordered but Marisol held them back. "Hol' on. He's their Friend and he is in the college, you'll find him. Whats the rush?"
"I can't spend the night with a druggie" Xiména replied, determination full in her eyes.
"Yes, neither can I " with that they rushed off to find Leo.

###########Loro.

   Leo walked like a ghost, he'd heard his name but wasn't sure. He was headed to the dupe box, the place all riders hang out. No one except Kit and Tim, who were also riders knew he was part of it. Kit and Tim were great riders, they were also famous around campus, but Leo was faster than them, he was really good but he didn't want the fame. When he was riding, he was the ghost Rider. Literally and non. But no one knew him. As he turned to enter the street of dupe, he heard his name, loud and clear.
"Leo!" The voice called again. He turned, expecting to see his elder sister but he saw a red haired girl panting, her head bent. She wore wine lap length socks and a black boot. "How may I help you?" Leo said once he wasn't able to fully describe her clothes. She raised her head and stared at him, a tired stare. "We need you to help us get rid of our roomie." She said easily and Leo almost laughed. "Your roomie? Why on earth would I do that?"
"Because your friends Kit and Tim mentioned you. And you also know her. Lola" she stood up straight now, Leo observed her very closely. "We?" He asked and she sighed. "My friend JC, she's supposed to be here but she got a call from her dad." She explained. Leo had a meeting with Genesis, he couldn't ditch her, but he knew Lola well, she was his mentor, and she had only 3 months left, and she might hurt these girls. After a long time thinking, he nodded and followed her.
##########################

Okay so this chapter was a little short but the others will be longer. Don't forget to drop your comments and vote. If you got any ideas for me I'll accept it and I'm free for a joint book.
  #Golrren.