The boys' slumber party

A/N it may not all make sense but just accept it. Flash isn't a bully, and Wade doesn't have his scars. All of them are 17. I imagine Peter as Tom, but you can, of course, imagine Toby, or Andrew if you want. A/N.

    The boys decided they wanted to have a 'slumber party' at the tower. That's what they called it too. It wasn't a sleepover, it was a slumber party. 'The boys' being Peter, Harry, Flash, Ned, and Wade.

    After school, Peter took his friends to the tower. They had all packed pajamas and clothes for tomorrow in their school bags.

    Upon arriving they discussed their sleeping arrangements. They decided that they would all just sleep on the floor in the living room.

    Even though it was still early they changed into their pajamas to be more comfortable. All of them just wore booty shorts/sweatpants and t-shirts.

    (Peter and Flash had lost a bet to the other boys previously in the week and as punishment, they were forced to wax their legs. They decided that while they had them they would show off their smooth muscular legs as much as they could to spite the others.)

    Peter and Ned went to the kitchen to make some brownies while the other three boys made a fort with blankets and pillows for all of them to lay in.

    They played loud music throughout the floor that could've rivaled the music Mr. Stark played in his lab.

    Peter and Ned had finished baking the brownies a couple of minutes after the others finished with the fort. Peter made popcorn while Ned grabbed the different sodas stored in the fridge to fit each of their preferences.

    Peter and Ned had just set down the snacks when a certain artist came on. They glanced at each other and turned to the other boys. A grin slowly grew on Harry's face as he knew what was coming.

    All of a sudden the three boys all started to scream along with the lyrics, succeeding in startling the other two who for a couple of seconds just stood gaping before joining in.

    They all screamed lyrics and danced around the room until the song ended. They paused the music and they flopped down into the fort panting. When their breathing returned to normal they started to open sodas and nibble on popcorn.

    Then more chaos ensued when they tried to decide on a movie. Ned and Wade wanted to watch the entire series of Harry Potter, which Harry despised the idea of. Flash and he wanted to watch Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, and the Happy Feet movies. Peter, of course, wanted to watch the entire Star Wars series.

    They decided to flip a coin Peter and Ned/Wade went first. Peter won. Peter went against Harry/Flash next. Harry/Flash won. They told Friday to play Finding Nemo and all snatched a brownie.

    After they finished all of their movies they wanted to play video games. They all grabbed a switch controller and played Smash.

    After seven rounds they got a little bored and decided to play Uno. There was a lot of rage in the air and eventually, when Wade had managed to retain fifty-nine cards he stuffed all of the cards back into the box and threw them out the window.

    "You good?"

    "No."

    They chuckled.

    By then it was around twelve. Peter, Harry, and Wade removed their shirts as they couldn't stand to sleep with them on and they clambered into the fort.

    They whispered to each other about nonsense before they all said goodnight and drifted off one after another.

    'SoMehOw' in the middle of the night-after Peter had a particularly bad nightmare-they all found themselves cuddling Peter from all sides.