Vacation with the "babies"

A/N Peter x Ned. A/N

    The Avengers were lounging in the tower when Tony waltzed into the room.

    "Hey, guys, I've been thinking. We should go on vacation," he suddenly announced.

    "Where?" Banner looked up from the tv.

    "I don't know. Where do you wanna go?" Stark shrugged.

    "Where haven't we gone on vacation?" Cap looked up from his sketchbook.

    "Uhhhhh..." Stark blanked.

    "We've been to the beach, and we went camping that one time," Barton stroked his chin in thought.

    "We stayed in Wakanda once," Nat added.

    Wanda gasped, "We haven't gone somewhere with snow yet!"

    "Oh," they realized simultaneously.

    "I have a nice secluded cabin up in the Alps. We could go there?" Stark offered.

    "Is there enough space in this 'cabin' for The Avengers?" Cap raised a brow.

    "Why'd you say it like that?" Stark narrowed his eyes.

    "Said what like what?" Cap retorted.

    "Why'd you say cabin like 'cabin'?"

    "I don't know what you're talking about," Cap looked away.

    "Cap," Tony warned.

    "I mean is it really a cabin? Or is it just another mansion?" The group watched as the two bickered like the married couple they were.

    "... Alright. I see your point. Yes, it is a mansion. There will, definitely, be enough room for all of us."

    "So I guess that settles it we're going to stay in Tony's cabin-mansion for... A week?" Banner interrupted.

    "Yeah, that sounds good. We should leave soon, so I suggest you start packing," Tony exited the room with Cap trailing behind.

    The rest followed suit and departed to their rooms.

___

    Once they'd packed their necessities they boarded a jet large enough to fit them all(Tony, Steve, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Wanda, Vision, Bucky, and Sam) comfortably.

    A normal flight to the Alps would've probably taken almost ten hours but with their quinjet, it only took them about six hours.

    Once they had landed in front of the mansion they all rushed out of the jet hoping to escape the cold. They were all equipped with boots, gloves, hats, and heavy coats.

    Once they'd all gathered in the foyer Tony started assigning their rooms.

    That's when Tony realized something. He realized something so important that he couldn't believe he had forgotten for even a minute.