My families

A/N Peter x Wade, Steve x Tony A/N

"Tony," Steve entered the geniuses lab with exciting news.

"Yes?" Tony slid out from underneath the car.

"They found a match on some security cameras near Queens," Steve smiled.

"For real?" Tony stood and neared Steve.

"After three years. We might finally see him again." They both had tears in their eyes. They embraced each other.

___

I woke up with my baby boy in my arms to the sounds of somebody knocking on our door and Tyler chirping. If I didn't shut him up soon he would wake up Tulip who would hear the knocking, start barking and wake up sleeping beauty here. I look at the clock. It's 8:11.

I carefully remove myself from Peter and my warm bed while White and Yellow are waking up in my head and rush to the door. I shiver, yawn and stretch before making a small stop to the budgies' cage to shush Tyler and rub his soft little head. I let him and Tayler out so they can settle on my shoulders.

Together we venture to the door. I open the door and squint my eyes at the lights that are always on in the small room(we're gonna call it the foyer) that separates the elevator and our door. I blink a couple of times to adjust my eyes.

There are multiple people in the foyer. Six to be exact. Five men and one woman. Two of the five men are quite large. Tyler and Tayler chirp at the strangers while I start to feel more and more self-conscious about my face.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"We're looking for Peter Parker-Rogers-Stark, " One of the tinier men says.

"... Why?"

"He's been missing for three years. We're his family, " The large one next to the tiny one explains.

"Uh... Would you like to come in?" I blanched.

"So... He does live here? Then who are you?" The tinier one speaks again.

"I'll let Peter explain, " I lead them inside. The budgies have quieted so I set them temporarily on the back of a vacant chair and make my way back to the bedroom.

"Baby boy. Wake up, please, " I whisper and nudge Peter's shoulder. He groans and tries to pull me back into bed. I resist the temptation.

"We have visitors, " I whisper again.

"Weasel or Ned?" He groans into his pillow.

"Neither, " He perks up at that.

"Who? Wade, did you let strangers into the house?"

"Kinda but not really. But kinda. They claim to be your family, " He leaps out of bed.

"WHAT?!" He shouts. Thank the actual lord I convinced him to soundproof the twins' bedroom(It was so they wouldn't hear our 'late night activities' but it works in this situation too.)

"There's six of them. Five men and one woman. I have never seen them in my life, " I smile innocently at him. He sighs and gets dressed.

"Put on a shirt. If they're actually my family I don't need them to see you half-naked, " He throws a shirt at my face.

"Too late."

"Feed the animals and make breakfast before the kids wake up, please, baby, " He kisses my cheek and goes to brush his teeth and hair.

"Yes, sir, " I let Tulip out of her large cage and take her water bowl with me to refill it. I gesture for her to follow me. The group of six are now all seated in the living room.

The budgies are rested in the man with the long blonde hair's hands chirping happily while he smiles down at them.

"Peter will be out in a couple of minutes, " I continue to the kitchen and fill Tulip's food bowl and replace the water in both her 'cage bowl' and 'kitchen bowl'. I take her 'cage bowl' back to the bedroom.

I go to the kitchen and grab a small bowl to fill with the budgies food so they can just stay in the living room instead of going back to their cage. I fill the small bowl.

I put the small bowl on the coffee table and tap it. The budgies hop over and start eating.

I go inside the door right beside the tv stand that leads into Patrick and Byron's small closet-like room.

Pete likes to cuddle with the pythons in the early hours so I open the cage and let them coil around my arms. I bring them back into the living room and let them slither onto the couch.

Two of the guests leap behind the couch.

"... Loki?" The blonde one questions.

"What? Calm down. They're harmless. Unless they find their way around your neck. Then you should panic, " I advise. That didn't seem to calm them at all.

"May I ask what your names are?" I question.

"I'm Steve Rogers-Stark, this is Tony Rogers-Stark, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, and Thor. Um... What's yours?" He points to each of them and then gestures to me?

"Wade. Wade Wilson-Parker-Rogers-Stark" I hold out my hand for him to shake which he does after a minute of staring blankly.

"Wait. So does that mean-" I check the time. I gasp.

"Oh, would you look at the time,"

8:28. CLEO will wake the kids up at 9:00. I rush to the kitchen to make breakfast just as Peter steps out of the bedroom. The voices have been surprisingly quiet this morning.

*Peter Parker's POV*

I go into the bathroom and tell CLEO to give me the security footage of the living room. Wow. There they are. My parents and the rest of my family are really in my living room.

I shave, wash my face, and brush my teeth and hair. I check on the security footage of the kids' bedroom just to make sure they're still asleep. I check the time. It's 8:27. CLEO will wake them up in half an hour.

I take a deep breath and step out of the bedroom. They all look at me.

"... Hey, " I wave.

I see tears welling up in Daddy's and Pop's eyes. I feel my own eyes watering. They stand and rush to embrace me. I let the tears stream down my face. We don't let go for a minute or two. I finally let them go to hug my aunt and uncles.

When they've all gotten at least one hug I sit down on the couch opposite of them with Patrick and Byron. They immediately slither up my body and onto my shoulders.

They both put their faces right in front of mine. Almost like they were asking what was wrong. It made me giggle. Tayler joins us but Tyler goes to sit with Uncle Thor. Traitor.

"So... Where... Have you been? I guess?" Pops starts off.

"I'll just tell you the whole story... Wade and I have been dating for almost five years. I never told you because I was... Scared. Yes, I realized that almost my entire family is homosexual. But I don't know-I was-just. I was so scared of disappointing you that the only thing I thought there was to do was... Not tell you. But I knew you would eventually find out if I stayed. So I didn't. The day of my eighteenth birthday I found out my biological father had left me money. A lot of money. So I took the money and I left with Wade like a week later. I bought this penthouse with my money and Wade supports us as a mercenary as you may know. Wade and I have been married for almost two years. We've adopted two children. A pair of male twins. You can meet them when they wake up. Their names are Jeremiah and Jameson. They're both fourteen. They're beautiful, intelligent, very athletic and both are homosexuals. Isn't that queer?-I mean-wait. That's not what I meant. Just. Everyone in our family is gay and none of us are even biologically related. It's quite extraordinary," I take a deep breath and let them soak it in.

End.

A/N sup. 😑😑. I wrote this in the span of two hours. Sorry if it's garbo A/N