Cake. Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"its too hot" shinya pouted like a kid as they walked under the hot sun. "you were pouting over the cold winds an hour ago" guren hissed. "what the wind was freezing then all of a sudden the hot sun came out of no where" shinya hissed back. "you are such a child" guren said shaking his head. "but you love that about me really" shinya smirked. "yeah whatever" gurren smirked back. 

"i wonder if your unit made it the camp yet" shinya said as they walked the dead roads. "i guess, they had the car we hotwired and it only take a dayish to reach the camp by driving" guren said as he looked around to make sure it was safe. "i wonder if they bake a cake for us" shinya grinned. "a cake" gurren said lifting up an eyebrow. "yeah i fancy a nice sweet cake, i wonder if they baking us a cake while we making our way to them" shinya smiled. "so instead of worrying about is making it back alive, worrying over vampires, worrying over monster and worrying about the war instead they just gonna be baking us a cake" guren said with a grin at how his friend thinks. "yeah, it be nice if we had a cake waiting for us" shinya smiled and guren just laughed. 

"i make you a deal" guren smiled. "oh yeah" shinya asked interested. "i make you a cake if we get back to camp alive and safe" guren smiled. "deal but it better be good" shinya smirked. "sure it be the best cake you ever have" guren laughed. 

"marry me" shinya smiled sweetly.

"haha you marry me over making the best cake ever" guren grinned. "yes will you marry me and become my cake maker forever" shinya asked with sparkling eyes. "your not even tasted the cake yet" guren laughed. "who cares, i found someone who wants to make me a cake, your a keeper" shinya said with a bright smiled and winked. "whatever, i wont marry you so easy" guren smirked and walked faster. "then i wont give up until your my bride" shinya grinned. 

.........

"what up" guren said sleepy as he felt shinya stand up. "i need the loo" shinya smiled and guren rolled over facing him. "dont go to far" guren said closing his eyes again. "i wont, sleep well" shinya smiled and picked up a smaller bag from his bag and walked over to an old burned car to sit in.

"shit" shinya hissed as he lifted up his shirt and looked at the bloody bandages. "i expect them to bleed but not to reopen" shinya said with a frown and slowly unwrapped the bandages seeing a couple of seep wounds with small cutes around them. He knew he got pretty badly beaten up when he fought with the a lord vampire but he was hoping he be able to patch himself up till they reach the camp anyways. "this really isn't looking good" shinya sighed and used a match to warm up the small needle before he tried to stich himself up again. 

After ten minutes of biting his jacket and stitching himself up, shinya was wrapping new bandages around himself and putting his uniform coat on just in case blood went though his shirt guren wont see. 

Shinya waited a little before walking back to guren since it still hurt like hell and he wont be able to lie with a smile right now. After the pain got less he made his way to guren and laid down next to his friend before falling to sleep. The only problem was guren wasn't stupid and he knew shinya movements was a little of when he walked back to sleep. He did fall back to sleep after woke up when he notice his friend was still not back yet, so he laid with his back to where shinya slept waiting to hear the other return until he did.