Love. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

"you seem more behaved then normal captain" sayuri said with a grin as gurren sat at his desk with a grin.

"oh do i, i wonder why" Gurren chuckled as he looked to the ring on his left hand.

"ah so love does turn one into a better man even if they as bad as gurren" goshi smirked earning a glare of gurren.

"very funny, now do your part of the mission report" Gurren frown but smiled again as he looked to his ring. 

"shinya really has trained his well" yukimi giggled. 

"your all just jealous over mine and Shinya love" Gurren said proudly and grinned.

"how was your honeymoon" mito asked with a smile and gurren smiled but soon frown as he couldn't answer.

"i dont know" Gurren said shocked as he tried to think of the honeymoon with his husband but his mind went blank.

"sir" sayuri said with worry.

"when did i marry him" gurren said puzzled.

"your gone pale sir" mito said with worry.

"when did we even confess" gurren said as his mind was fully blank and he couldn't remember anything. 

"sir, should we call for a doctor" goshi said with a frown.

"where am i, where shinya .. we were still sleeping on the" Gurren started to say.

"sir .. wake up" yukimi smiled. 

Gurren sat up heavy breathing and turned to his white hair friend who slept peacefully next to him. He looked to his finger and saw no ring, he didnt know but his heart hurt a little when thinking it was a dream. He seemed to like the idea of being by Shinya side all his life but didnt understand why. He liked girls, he was still in love with mahiru .. wasn't he.

"oh morning" shinya whisper with his warm smile and sleepy eyes.

"sorry, did i wake you" Gurren whisper with a frown.

"when do you care if you wake me or not" shinya chuckled and sat up. 

"fine i try and be caring and you laugh it off" Gurren pouted and crossed his arms making Shinya laugh more and a small grin appear on gurren lips. 

"well Mr caring, lets get pack up and going .. we be reaching the camp in half a day" Shinya smiled and stood up.

"then we can have all the cake we want" Gurren smiled and the two pack up before walking out again. 

"so tell me the truth about this fuck up mission" Gurren sighed.

"they sent you to die" Shinya said with a small smile not even trying to hide it.

"and so you thought 'oh hey they been sent to die i think i join them'" gurren said with worry as he glance to Shinya and noticed his eyes held some pain. 

"well I couldn't let such a nice ass go to waste, I much protect it with my life" Shinya smirked and wink to Gurren. 

"I now my ass is great and all but you need a new hobby" Gurren said with a small grin.