Corey

"Hey babe. Come tickle my pickle." Corey said laughing, holding a beer. You were at a party and you were drunk off your butt.
"Babe shut up." You laughed at him and grabbed his beer, drinking it.
"I wanna leave!" You whined. You dropped the beer and glass went everywhere. "Uh oh." You stumbled to grab the bits of glass.
"Babe no stop. You've had too much to drink." Corey said, helping you up. You grabbed his arm to get to your feet.
"You have too!" You yelled.
"I've one had one beer. Well part of one until you drank it." He said, kissing your cheek.
"I'm going home. Hand me the keys." You motioned for him to give them to you.
"No. Your drunk. Plus how would I get home?"
"You can come too." You grabbed the keys from his pocket and ran. You were laughing. Corey yelled for you to come back.
"Y/n! Stop!" He tried running after you but you made it to the car and locked it when you got inside.
Corey pounded his hands on the door and begged for you to unlock it.
"Bye baby see you at home!" You yelled through the window of the car. You had no clue what you were doing. You started the car and backed out.
As you drove, you swerved into different lanes. You looked down to roll down your window when all of a sudden, you swerved into oncoming traffic. That was the last thing you saw, before dying.