Jake (before colbys imagine)

listen to this as you read lol. I'm listening to this right now and it's so good. Also um my uncle keeps telling me he's trying to find a friend to fuck and showed me this one ugly girl and he's been talking ab stuff related to that for the past couple weeks.. I told him I don't wanna hear that but he won't listen😂

Your POV
Y/f/n sat across from me as I vented about jake.
"I was feeling as if he had not put enough in our relationship as much as he had before and then I got suspicious. I looked at his phone and saw he was talking to a different girl." I said tearing up. "I loved him so much and he had the audacity to do that to me." Tears now streamed down.
"Y/n I'm so sorry." Y/f said.
"Can you call him in here." I asked. She nodded and left. I heard jake yell and then he walked into my room.
"What?" He asked in a annoyed voice. Then he realized I was crying. "What's wrong?" He asked with more empathy this time. He sat on the other side of my bed.
"Jake.. I really love you." I said, avoiding eye contact. "I've always loved you. I was convinced you loved me back."
"I do. Where's this coming from."
"Jake I know. I know you are cheating." I said, turning to look into his eyes.
"Y/n—"
"Please dont talk. It's easier if we don't talk to each other anymore. It's simple. Just simple." I sniffled, now looking at my hands.
Jake stood up and sobbed. I looked at him and he had his face buried in his hands. That made me cry harder. He wiped some of the tears and walked to the door.
Before he left, he said, "I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry." And then he left. I turned over and cried hard into my pillow. Y/f walked in to check on you.
"Your gonna have to talk to him sooner or later." She said after I explained what happened. I shook my head and repeated no multiple times.
"I.. I can't bring myself to it." I stuttered, wiping my tears with tissues.
"It'll be ok." She said. She disappeared but came back with a pint of vanilla ice cream and my favorite movie.
"Thank you." I stuttered, hiccuping.
She gave me a pitty smile and layed next to me on the bed.