Ch. 13 Show Down

(WARNING:VIOLENCE)

           The police were right outside the store trying to open the doors. The woman let go of (Y/N), she was panicking. Turning her back on (Y/N) was a mistake. The woman was yelling and screaming at the top of her lungs so the police could hear her demands. (Y/N) quickly swung their body around to face the back of the woman. The woman was aiming the gun at the police officers.

             This was it, no take-backs. (Y/N) dashed forward locking their arms with the woman's arms. Holding her back as she thrashed about. The woman was trying to free herself from (Y/N)'s grip, (Y/N) tries to pin her to the ground. The woman stomps on (Y/N)'s foot, making them lose their grip. She swings around and nails (Y/N) in the nose with the gun.

             (Y/N) stumbles back holding their nose. A warm, red liquid runs down (Y/N)'s face. The women charges at them, (Y/N) grabs the women's wrist with their free hand, trying to pry the gun out of her hands. Some of the people in the café tried to help by pulling the women off of (Y/N). At this point (Y/N)'s head is ringing and their vision blurry.

             The police burst into the building causing the bystanders to retreat to the sidelines and run out of the café. The woman stopped dead in her tracks gun still in her hands. End of the line for her, except she wasn't going alone. The woman tackles (Y/N) as the police come rushing forward to stop her. (Y/N) tries to defend against her, trying to jerk the gun out of her hands before she accidentally shoots someone.

           Too late. The sound of a gun being fired sounded through the café. (Y/N) collapses to the ground with a loud thud. Their vision was fading, barely able to see anything. Everything felt cold, blood was pooling around (Y/N). Only muffled yells and the metal clinking of cuffs made it to (Y/N)'s ears.

            A tall figure collapses onto their knees beside them. The figure was speaking in a tired and strained voice to them. (Y/N) recognized the figure, it was Tsukauchi. He picked up their hand, trying so hard for (Y/N) to keep their eyes open. (Y/N)'s vision went dark, the last thing they heard was Tsukauchi's yelling.