Hero Training

After sitting on the ledge for at least 30 minutes just staring at the ground wondering how it would feel the die. Should I do it? No then people would have to see me die I don't want them to go through that. Well it would prepare them for the emotional pain hero's have to take in every single day... But nah. Should i? I inched forward on the ledge but then scooted back. I'll just cut later... I heard a sliding glass door open and it snapped me out of my thoughts I looked to my right and saw the red haired guy
FUCK! Why did he have to be at the dorm next to me! Oh yeah because they didn't have any rooms left in the girls dorms...great. "Hey you shouldn't be so close to the edge... You could fall." He said. I scooted closer to the edge still looking into his eyes. "SERIOUSLY" He said in a firm voice. I jumped off and he gasped the I caught myself with my ice as he screamed. I rose up crying laughing "DUDE YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE! THAT WAS FUCKING GREAT!" He looked at me with a pouty face and said "Your such a jerk!" I brought myself up to my balcony and heard another sliding door opening I looked to my left to see the firecracker standing there yelling. "WHY IS KIRI YELLING! WHAT DID YOU DO FOUR EYES!" I was fed up with this guy's shit so I covered myself and my balcony in a cacoon of ice. I figured they would be surprised because I didn't even introduce myself to the class so they didn't even know my quirk. I could hear muffled voices of "WHAT KIND OF QUIRK IS THAT?" and "Why can't I see through it?" "Is it ice?". I was getting thirsty so I walked inside and closed my curtains and retracted my ice. I went to the common room and went to the fridge. Surprisingly no one was there so I got my water and trudged back to my room. When I got on my floor I saw the Elmo imposter(Kiri) and human firework(Bakubitch) were standing outside my door knocking on it like the FBI and yelling "COME OUT HERE" I walked past them and unlocked my door."Hey what's the matter with you?" Said the pomeranian haired bitch."Can you guys just leave me alone..." "NO you gotta introduce yourself but I will first! I'm Kirishima Ejiro and my quirk is hardening which means I can harden any part of my body to the hardness of a rock and that's Bakugou Katsuki his quirk is explosion which means his sweat is nitroglycerin and he can make explosions from his palms with it-" " Yeah I THINK I know!" I said is a sarcastic tone. I pointed to the burnt mark on my back."KATSUKI!" Kirishima yelled."Sorry eiji..."Bakugou replied back. Then Kirishima spoke up."Anyway.. who are you! I don't know your name or quirk. You didn't use it in middle school..." "Whatever...I'm Leah Vialpando just call me Leah I'm 16 and I transferred to Japan from America since middle school. My quirk is "Black Ice" which means if I look at certain places and activate my quirk it will spawn the ice there and I can move the ice  whichever way I want. I could still use on parts of my body like if I spawn it from my hands I could use them like swords. You can also can't see through it but the downside is that it takes the fluids of my body the make the ice but if I create to much to fast I will get dehydrated and I could die."They both just stared at me in awe."What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" I asked. Then they both seemed to snap out of it. I walked in my room as Kirishima waved bye. I drank my water then I jumped on my bed, put in my earphones,and fell asleep...

Timeskip to Morning~

I woke up to the alarm on my phone. Today's the day we start hero training. I got out of bed and took off my jacket cause I still had my school uniform under it anyway. I grabbed my backpack and my phone then walked out my door. I took the elevator to the common room. Everyone was already there and was talking. I just walked past them all and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge then walked to the gym and started punching the shit out of the dummie in the corner. Once I was done I realized I had 10 minutes until class so I grabbed another water and walked to school.

Another Timeskip cuz I'm lazy uwu~

Once the bell rung Aizawa sensei came in the room talking about how we had to team up with partners AND GUESS WHO I HAD TO WORK WITH *drum roll* FUCKING BAKUGOU KATSUKI GOD DAMNIT! We all got in our hero costumes and I gotta say that mine was pretty badass. It was a grey and black jacket that was made out of the material to make Aizawa sensei's scarf with and also black jeans(also made with that material) and black and gray Nikes that were bullet proof yes FUCKING BULLET PROOF!! And in my sleeves they had these little things that connected to my body so when I retracted my ice the water would go back into my body and not just leave little puddles on the ground. I also wasn't gonna just leave someone to bleed out if they were hurt so I put mini first aid kit in my pocket so after the match I could heal them a little then send them to recovery girl. We went out to the arena and of course we went first...great. Something that made me laugh was when Firecracker (that's my nickname for bakuhoe if you haven't noticed) said "I'm not gonna take it easy on you." I laughed and said "Ditto and I didn't expect you to." He shot me an angry glance followed by a 'tch' and in which I responded with a crossed arm middle finger. Then the match started... He blasted explosions out of his hands flying over to me but then I sat down. He was surprised and stopped for a second which gave me the time to pinpoint where he was gonna go next which was to the right to see if I was gonna attack so he could dodge. And as soon as he went back to the left I shot a spike of ice from the back with spiked through one of his gaunlets barley missing his hand. I caught him trying to take off his gaunlet so I grew my ice making it wrap around his neck them lifting him up into the air and after he was a good 2 miles into the air I slammed him back down into the concrete. He was immediately knocked unconscious so I stood up and got my first aid kit and cleaned the big gash on his head then wrap it in the gauze and wrap to stop the bleeding. Then I picked him up(the girls have to be strong too *owo*) and put him on the wheel bed so he could go and get healed properly. I looked up and is was absolutely silent and everyone had a bunch of surprised faces. What was up with these people? I walked back into the stands and sat in the very back and they were still staring EVEN THE TEACHERS WERE! "What's up with you guys?" I asked. Some Pikachu looking dude spoke up after a good 8 seconds saying "No one has ever beat Bakugou before and you did it so quickly! The match only lasted like a minute!" "Ok... I don't care just quit staring at me." They all looked back at the arena to watch the other matches but then I saw a certain someone walking towards me in the stands. Godamn firecracker...

1362(not including this)