Chapter 20-Leo

"I applied to schools in New York, the program in Orlando, and two schools in Atlanta." The words keep playing over and over in my head. I can't believe she applied to programs near pros teams that are looking at me. She really does love me. Fuck, I love her. Luckily, we have around 6 months to be together if it doesn't work out, but I can't be negative when I feel so fucking alive. This girl has literally changed my life.

"Babe, are in the shower yet" I yell through the bathroom door. We're leaving in an hour to go to Coach's house for Thanksgiving. Gabe and Kara, along with Carlie, Taylor, and Devon are coming with us. I'm actually looking forward to his wife's cooking, she's a damn good cook. I open the bathroom door and she's finally in the shower. "Babe, don't use all the hot water. I still need to get in." "Then why aren't you in here with me" she shouts. She pokes her head out behind the curtain "I'm all alone in here and I'm so very lonely" she pouts. Hell I can't resist that request. I strip off my clothes and step into the shower with her. My body is still sore and tender from our last two games and we have two more before the break. The season will start up again in January and the championship game will be in March if keep playing like all stars. She can tell I'm sore when she touches me.

She pushes me against the wall and lays small kisses all over my chest and neck. "Do I need to examine you and treat all of your wounds of war" she giggles. I smile and grab a fistful of her hair playfully and force her head up to me. "Baby, you can examine, but I don't have a condom in here for you to treat me" I boldly grin. "Babe, I had my appointment last week. I'm on birth control." Fuck...Wait what! I shake my head in disbelief "Baby, are you telling me that we had sex this past week using a fucking condom and I didn't need to." "I wanted to wait at least a week to give the shot time to kick in...I know it works immediately, but I was trying to be cautious" she whines. Oh, fuck this. "Fuck this..." I mutter. "What—"she tries but I attack her mouth with mine own.

I spin us around thrust her against the wall. She's hungry for this pleasure as much as I am. I can tell because she instantly wraps her legs around my waist and screams with pleasure as I slide into her.

I'm sure the whole fucking house can hear us but this girl is irresistible. Her hands are digging and clawing at my back while my hands are tight around her hips. "Oh, God...Fuck...I fucking love you." She bites my shoulder "I fucking love you too." I feel like I'm lost inside her and I fucking love it. I know I sound like a girl but it's like I'm losing my soul and finding hers every time we make love. I've had sex hundreds of times, but every time I'm with Jade it's like my soul is telling me I've been missing her all this time. It's weird how life one day is all about soccer and making it to the pros when suddenly I'm in love with someone that I can't see my life without. The thought of doing this every day to Jade pushes me over the edge and I spill into her. She shortly follows behind me and screams my name as I swallow half of it. I love when she comes screaming my name. It's music to my ears.

I place her back down on the ground. "I think I healed you" she giggles. "But I definitely think I missed a few parts of the examination." I glance down and see my release leaking from her fuck I could get used to seeing that every day. It's hotter than hell. She sees me staring. "Stop you perv!" she hits my chest. We finish showering and get ready. I know after that we have less than an hour. We're complete pros at sharing the bathroom now. Her shit is all over my counter. Luckily it's a larger counter and luckily I fucking love her. I hated when girls use to leave their shit in here.

I zip up my black trousers and blue button up shirt. Jade comes out of the bathroom in a bra and pantie set, along with hot rollers in her hair and I can't keep my eyes off her. She looks like a fucking masterpiece. "It's not polite to stare at your girlfriend" she says slipping on her maroon lacey dress. "Well maybe you should stop looking so damn hot" I sneer back. "What do you want me to wear...a trash bag or potato sack?" she laughs. She turns around and signals me to zip up her dress. I start to move it back down "Zip, up babe!" she stammers. "We could just stay here for our own thanksgiving...you could invite me over, share a pie in bed..." I push one of her sleeves over her shoulder and kiss the skin beneath. She moans in response and immediately snaps back to reality. "Stop...before we get too carried away" she complains. I pull back her sleeve and zip up her dress. "You're no fun" I whisper into her ear and squeeze her hips. She moans again louder this time. "If I was correct, which I always am I think you want it again as much as I do." She runs away from my grip and locks the bathroom door behind her. "Seriously, babe?" I shout. "Yup...we only have 20 minutes before we need to leave and I need to finish my hair" she yells through the door.