Jonah《 jealously 》

WELCOME TO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY SMUT STORY HERE WE GO....

               you were sitting on the couch in the wdw house talking with daniel. You to had been bestfriends since birth. You were now dating his best friend jonah. Jonah had a problem with being overly.... jealous. To be honest it turns you on so much.       

Anyways, you and dani were cuddled up on the coach in a friendly manner when jonah came storming into the room.

"SEAVEY, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL CUDDLED UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" he yelled. His loud, pissed off voice making you feel a sudden heat inbetween your legs.

"Dude its not like that, i swear" daniel said trying to make jo calm down atleast a little bit.

" i dont give to shits, get the fuck out of my house," jonah said a little bit calmer. You sat quietly as you watched jonah kick dani out of the house. Your heat started to tingle more then before. Looking jonah with his face red, vains popping out of his neck. He couldn't of looked better then he did in that moment. 

" And as for you," he said now directing his anger towards you, " imma give you a minute to get your ass up stairs. When i get up there i expect you in your panties and bra and thats it. Understand?"

I quickly nodded and ran upstairs. I ripped of my shirt and was almost done with my jeans when jonah came stomping into our room.

"I told you to have your pants off. Bad girl. Not listening to daddy," he said licking his lips and looking at my half exposed body.

Jonah slowly walked over to me, pushing me lightly onto the bed. He hovered on top of me and stared into my eyes. His eyes were now 4 shades darker then normal. Dripping with lust and passion.

" mmm" he moaned " tonight daddy's going to show you who you belong to,"  he said as he attached his lips to my neck making a dark mark that i  knew would be shit to cover up. I moaned as i ran my hand up his back into his hair tugging lightly earning a groan from jo. 

"Ug babygirl you look so hot right now. God damn" he muttered under his breath as he started to kiss and suck around my breasts. He fiddels around with my bra for little but manages to get it off. I moan as he begins to suck on my nipples.

" fuck jonah" i groaned out.

" thats not my name kitten. Whats my name?" He questioned looking into my eyes while making hickeys around my waistline. I could feel his breath on my throbbing core.

" oh my god, daddy" i moaned as he began to rub circles on my clit.

" what do you want babygirl," he said as i just continued to moan, " use your words kitten."

"I want your tongue daddy, i want you to show me who i belong to. Caues right now im not sure if its you or my daddy daniel," i pant out trying to get him more angry.

"Well babygirl i can't give that to you caues right now i think you need to be punished." Jonah growls out, flipping you onto your stomach, no longer rubbing your clit. You whine at the lost of contact.

"Shhh kitten take your punishment like a good girl. Thats all daddy asks," he says, his voice now deep and dry. I moan at his words. Suddenly i feel a stinging on my ass.

" thats for being cuddled with my bestfriend" he says.

Spank

"Thats for calling him daddy" he growls getting angrier by the second.

Spank 

"And finally thats for questioning who you belong to" his now bright red, "now get on your knees and show daddy how much you love him,"

I moved off the bed onto my knees as i slowly pulled down jonahs shorts along with his boxers. His cock jumps out and slaps against his stomach. I started to kitty lick his tip. 

"No teasing" jonah said in a firm voice that i didnt dare challenge. I took all of him in my mouth, jerking off what i couldn't fit. Jonah pulled on my hair as i continued to suck him. All the sudden he pulled me off of him.

"I wanna cum inside my princess not her mouth," he said.

He pulled me back on the bed and pulled of my panties. He lined himself up with my entrance and with no warning slammed into me. You decided that since you  never got any foreplay you would play dirty just like jonah was. 

"God damn daniel harder," i moaned out.

"What the fuck did you just say babygirl," he said slowing down his thrusts.

"I said what you always want me to say. I moaned out the name of the person i belong to," i explained a smirk crawling onto my face.

"Babygirl your mine and dont you ever think any different. I make you feel this good. I make love to you better then daniel ever could. This bodies mine. This pussy is mine. You. Are. Mine. Do you understand," he said in a firm voice.

"Im not sure i do jonah. I guess you will just have to show me who i really belong to. That or i could just get daniel to please me if you won't," i said. Jonah face looked more pissed then i had ever seen.

"Your gonna regret what you just said princess" jonah smirked and he walked over to our closet. " i was trying to be nice but you just love to push daddys buttons don't you babygirl." 

He walked back over to the bed with a box in his hands. He pulled out a blindfold and tied it around my head. I was laying on the bed expecting him to just fuck me with no vision. He also tied my hands up with my now ripped panties. I was waiting when i heard a light buzzing noise. All the sudden a.... vibrator was shoved up my pussy.

"I bought this a while ago, i thought it would be fun. But after what you just said i don't think this is going to be fun." He said in a evil tone. The vibrator was turned to 10 and thats when i heard footsteps leaving the room.

"Ill be back babygirl, have fun," he laughed. I was about to protest was i hit my first orgasm.

              JONAHS POV

About 30 minutes passed when i decided that y/n had has enough. I walked back into out bedroom.

"Im back babygirl," i said looking at our bed. She was spred out with cum all around her. She was a moaning mess and it was one of the hottest things i had ever seen. 

"Im back babygirl and i pray to god that for your own sake you've learned who you truly belong to," i said with fire in my voice. She moaned back in respones

"Heres your final test, princess tell daddy who you belong to," i question

"You, jonah, i belong to you," she moaned 

"Good girl," i praised

I took out the vibrator and got her cleaned up. I slipped one of my hoodies over her head. I got in bed with her as she cuddled into my chest.

"Im sorry baby, i was jealous and i oversteped yo-" 

" don't you dare apologize babyboy, that was the best sex I've ever had. Plus i think i learned my lesson," she teased 

"I love you so much baby," i said.

"I love you to jo," she said. Then she fell alsleep in my arm.

              MY beautiful babygirl.

_________________________________________________________________

And with that the first smut is done. I hope you enjoyed. Ill update again soon. 😁