Daniel 《love》

I was sitting at home waiting for my bf, daniel, to return home from the studio. He was an hour late and i was getting impatient. So i decided to text him to "tease" him a bit.

Y/N: daddy where are you. I haven't seen you all day.

D: sorry babygirl. I got caught up in the studio

Y/N: but daddy. I need you. In more ways then one.😏

D: baby don't talk like that you know daddy doesn't like to be teased

I thought about what i was going to send next. I could either give up or keep going and make daddy mad. Or i could get what I've missed so much. With daniel always at the studio we never have a chance to make love. Only a quick fuck.

Y/N: daniel i have a question

D: what is it baby?

Y/N: can you make love to me. No kinky. No handcuffs or any of that. I just want you to love me tonight.

D: of course babygirl. Your wish is my command.

Y/N: I'll see you when you get home. I love you.

D:  i love you to babygirl.

I sat on the bed waiting for what was about to happen. My wish come true. I was just sitting on the bed staring when i heard the front door open.

"Baby im home," Daniels voice chimed from downstairs. I ran downstairs as he dropped his stuff on our kitchen table. He turned around as i jumped into his arms.

"Woah their, u ok baby," he said looking into my eyes. I starred into his blue orbs. My eyes full of love and lust.

"Yeah babyboy, i just miss u so much when your at the studio. I haven't seen you in days. I just want you," i said my voice full of desperation for him.

"I miss u to babygirl, i want u to. And as i said my wish is your command if you want it slow then your getting slow babygirl," he said. Then he carried me upstairs laying me gently onto out bed.

Daniel looked at me with pure love in his eyes, as he slowly pulled my shirt off. I attached me and daniels lips. This kiss was slow and passionate, unlike our others. I pulled off daniels shirt and pushed his sweatpants off with my feet. Suddenly he separated out lips, i whined a little.

"Baby, before we do this i just wanna say sorry. Im sorry for never being here when you need me. Im sorry for making you go to bed alone at night. Im sorry for being a bad boyfriend. But i swear to god babygirl you are my everything. I love you with my whole ass heart.  You are the love of my life,"he finished. A single tear ran down my cheek as i soaked in what daniel had just told me.

"No no, why are you crying. Fuck Daniel what did u do," he muttered the last part as he wipped the tear of my cheek.

"No baby u didn't do anything wrong. Your not a bad boyfriend. Your all i could ever want i love you so much babyboy," we both just starred into eachothers eyes.

Daniel reconnected out lips as he pulled off both of our underwear.he slowly pushed into me. I grabbed his hand holding it like it was the last time i ever would. I let out a strained moan as he speeded up a bit. In a short few minutes we both were close to our climaxs.

"Fuck Daniel im-"

"I know baby me to"

We both came and collapsed onto out bed. I cuddled into daniels chest. I was filled with warmth.

"Goodnight baby i love u with my whole heart," i said as i drifted to sleep.

"Goodnight babygirl i love u to,"

_________________________________________________________________

And finally another update. Im try to do 2 more tonight but who knows. I love u guys.