Jack 《hands》

Me and jack where hanging out at the  boys house. Jonah was bringing home a friend from Minnesota for all of us to meet.

     I was cuddled up in jacks chest looking at him while he watched the tv. He just looked so cute all focused and kinda frustrated at the characters decisions.

"Whatcha looking at baby," jack said making eye contact.

" you look so cute all focused on the tv," i said as i let out a giggle. 

     All the sudden jack started tickling me. I was laughing and screaming as jack laughed at me. Then all the sudden we heard the door open. I sat up and saw a guy around jonahs age walked in.

"Hey guys, this noah hes one of my friends from high school," jonah introduced noah. He was cute but nothing compared to jack.

 Noah went around saying hi to everyone then he got to me.

"Whats your name beautiful," noah said

"It y/n," i said feeling uncomfortable with him calling me beautiful. Normaly only jacks says stuff like that to me.

"Me and you should hang out sometime. A beautiful city with a gorgeous girl." He flirted.

I turned to look over my shoulder to see that jack had walked into the kitchen.  Probaly to get a drink.

"Actually i have a boyfriend."i said politely taking a few steps back to add some space between us.

"I dont see him, plus i bet i can give you alot more then he can. I bet you." He closed the space between us placing his arms around my waist so i could not get him off of me. 

 Then jack walked in.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N," he yelled. I flinched he had never yelled like that.

I pushed noah off me 

" jack, baby, this is not what it looks like i swear.  I love you i would never do that to you," i said.

" thats what they all say. I thought you were different. You were they love off my life." He said as he walked upstairs.

I turned towards noah trying to not punch him right in his ugly face.

"Get the fuck out," i spit. He turned around and walked out. I turned to look jonah in to eyes.

"Jo i didnt do anything he grabbbed me. I didnt know what to do. Jack wasent here and i. Help i cant lose jack. I love him," i cried. Jonah pulled me into a hug.

"Try talking to him. Its jack what could go wrong," he said.

So, i walked upstairs into me and jacks room. He was laying on the bed tears falling his perfect cheeks. I sat down on the bed and turned to look at him.

"Why are you here," he said. 

"I wanna explain what you saw caues its not what you think baby," i said praying he would listen to me.

"Fine you have 5 minutes, Go," he said.

I started to explain the story to jack. Once i got to the part where noah put his hands on me jack threw his hands in the air. I flinched and covered my face, i screached.

" oh my god, baby you didnt think i was going to hit you. Did you," he said pure sadness in his voice.

"You yelled at me earlier, i didnt know how mad you where," i cried.

"Baby lets just go to bed, we can finish this conversation in the morning, come here," he said. I walked towards him. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. 

   We laided down his arms around me.

"Goodnight babygirl, i love you so much," jack said leaving light kisses on my neck.

"I love you more jack baby,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this story. I hope u guys like it