Home sweet home!!

Keys:
Favorite animal - (f/a)
Skin color - (s/c)
Favorite color - (f/c)
Eye color - (e/c)
Dog's name - (d/n)

That's all you should know about your great first chapter!! Hope you like it!

It was about time to move out of this house! It was getting a bit crowded since my dog has fully grown up and started shedding everywhere! I had to get out of here.

I looked around and moved the boxes out of the way so I can get in my room. "Oh... I remember this," I said as I held a picture of me and my family and smiled. I placed it in one of the boxes and heard the moving truck pulling in. "Finally! Now, should I start with the couch or the small boxes?"

||Time skip||

I get in my car and my dog jumps in and shakes. "Hey! (D/n) you cutie, who's a good doggie!?" I try and get my dog to be hyped for the 4 hour trip we'll have. My dog really understands me. It's like he can speak to me any moment from how he'll look at me and think about what I'll have to say. Sometimes, before I call him, he'll already be walking up to me. He knows me well.

I put my seatbelt on and start the gas.
"I hope they won't pay me extra for what they're going to have to go through..." I beg and plead. I took a large sigh then start to drive off the driveway. I take one last look at my house before leaving for the last time.

So many memories. Most of them were lonely. I'm not exactly good at relationships, longest time was probably a week, I think, I need to get out more is all I'm saying. Other than that I plan to be lonely forever. No need for any... Distractions for me.

I turn the music on and clear my head of cloudy thoughts. "(D/n), you have to set a good first impression for the neighbors! Mr. Robin didn't like us and you know why! I know Mrs. Robin smelt like cheese and tuna we should both know that you love cheese!! But did you have to bite her there?! I mean she was mean to me even before you met her! She was a demon spawn anyway." I smiled and lower the window for (d/n) and he sticks his head out. I raise the volume and dance to the song.

You can play the song if you want

I pretend that I play the guitar and lower the windows so the wind can come in. I raise my arm while the other holds the wheel and I let my hand flow in the wind I take a deep breath in and I let it out only to feel relaxed and so carefree. "WE'RE LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD (D/N)!!!" I smile widely and sing along to the lyrics.

"I like how this song says that I'm single, but hey! Ain't it fun?! LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD WHOAAAA!!!"

I speed up the car and look at (d/n). The wave of happiness feels so great. I haven't had times like this in so long. Just me and my dog. I start to tear up and let's the music carry me onto the next destination. I felt like this ride will be the best. I sit back and enjoy the rest of the drive.

|| Time skip||

I get out of my car and stretch. I waited for the movers to get out so when I come in. The house will be furnished already. I paid the men and told them thanks and they left.

I walk inside and (d/n) comes running in the house. "This place looks so nice! We should go and meet the neighbors!" I smile and (d/n) starts jumping and barking, he's just as happy as I am. I grab the leash and try to attach it to him, but he starts running away from me. "(D/n)!! It's just a leash!! You know what happened when I didn't put you on one the last time!!" I scream at him and he sits instantly. "You better sit down, I don't want a red dog anymore, you stained the carpets!! Those were white carpets as well keyword WERE!!!" I look at my dog and puts the leash on him and we walk to the door and open it.

"Let's see, which one first?" I look at (d/n) and he walks to the left first. "Okay, I see, we don't have food at the moment so I'll think of something" I smile and stand at the front of the door then raise my hand and balls my fist. "Do you feel nervous or is it me?" I ask and as soon as I asked a tall guy with a stubble and black hair looks at me.

"Hello? You must be new here! I'm nogla, or David and I'm your neighbor. Well I am, if you didn't find that out then I don't know..." He explains and I can't help, but laugh. He looks at me in confusion then he smiles. "Sorry if you're confused, tat always happen" he looks down at me. When you think about it he's tall as hell, but I can deal with it he pats (d/n's) head and his tail wags, he really likes him and so do I. "My name is (y/n)! Nice to meet ya!" I smile sooner or later we get into a deep conversation. He even has dogs as well! Joe and Tony are the best.

We talk for a while and talk about our dogs play dates and we part ways with me going to the next house which is to the right from my house. I knock on the door and a guy in a red jacket with white stripes on his buff arms appears in front of me.

"H-hi...my nam-" I choke on my words and he answers. "Name's Evan, you must be new here, I seen the moving truck so you must be them" he gives me a toothy grin as his eyes are half mooned and I bite my tongue, damn these men! I say in my head and he looks at me as if he heard what I said.

"Gonna say something?" He looks at me and smiles, this time gently. I clear my throat and smiles sheepishly. "My name is (y/n)! Nice to meet you! And yes, I'm the new comer here and I just wanted to introduce myself. Well before I go back home and eat pizza and watch a movie!" I mumble the last part and he chuckled softly and gets closer to me.

"Maybe we can do that sometime? A friend of mine will be hosting a party. Think you can come with me?" He asks and leans on the doorframe of his house and I nod. "Good, I'll see you around. He walks back into his house then close the door. I look at (d/n) and I run back in my house. "Was it me or was that boy kind of cute?!" I looked at (d/n) and he pants in my face. "Your breath smells like ass, let's go and eat pizza!!" I laugh and call the delivery guy while I play a movie.

||Time skip||

I finish the movie and smile as my shirt is lifted up to show my stomach.
"That's some good pizza, come on and lets- oh.. hehe" I look at (d/n) to see him sleep. I clean my mess and take a shower. I think about the party and the other neighbors in this somewhat small neighborhood.

I soon get out of the shower and put on my comfy clothes for sleep. I look at my phone and sees the time and whatever else I seen and don't care. I turn the lights off then snuggles in my bed.

"Nighty night (d/n)!!" I say and I feel him lick the back of my neck. "Oh! Where did you come from?" I ask and he sniffs my face. I kiss his nose then notice how bad that was.

"Night weirdo" I smile then falls asleep.

my new book!! I hope you guys like this one! I don't have much to say but if you have any questions or request then hey! Ask me.

I'll see you guys later! Bye!!