Lovely Days 🥰

•3 Months Later•

Pierre Jr. POV‼️
First day of school finally came around i was a Senior and Kailand was a Sophomore, she actually skipped a grade because she was so smart.

I was the captain of Miami-Central High School varsity basketball team and Kai was the captain of the cheer team.

We were the most two popular hated people in the school it was mad crazy but we didn't give a fuck.

Everything was going good this morning until my crazy ex came over towards hitting me with another pregnancy scare.

We haven't even had sex so i could care less what she was talking about.

"Aye P what we doing after school today?" Kai walked up to me asking

Shit practice and whatever everybody got going afterwards.

"Okay. Hit me up after practice or meet me outside our gyms." Kai said before walking to class

Alright Kai...

Kailand POV‼️
My phone began to ring and i looked at it to see my father calling so i answered quickly...

Hey Dad...

"Wassup babygirl?"

Nothing about to head to class...

"Well your mom is in labor so I'm actually on the way to the hospital."

Okay, I'm about to check myself out and be on the way.

"Okay babygirl. Text you when i get there"

Okay.

I went to the front office and checked myself out hopping into my car to head over to the hospital where my mom was having my baby brother.

I ran in and seen everyone gathered around them as i finally made my way towards them i seen a head full of hair.

Yep that's my twin. I burst out as everyone giggled and laughed nodding their heads as if i was right.

 I burst out as everyone giggled and laughed nodding their heads as if i was right

Prince POV‼️
Man i can't wait until my baby girl get here...

"She'll be here sooner than you think bro, what's her name going to be anyways?" King asked

Princess Nazareth Maine!

"Prince, Paris, and Princess. The triple Ps! I fucks with it bro." King and Pierre said

Me to nigga

"Bae come here." Paris yelled down the hall to the waiting room

I got up and walked up to her, What's up baby?

He's here! She said as i peeked my head in to see little man and he was looking just like Ryan ass

I congratulated them and walked back to the waiting room with Ryan to tell them that the baby was here.