The Next Day 🧸

🍂Autumn POV🍂
I twist and turned to get comfortable only for me to notice that King didn't pull himself out of me i instantly got horny all over again and he was still hard...

So i chose to wine my hips on him until i heard him grunt a little.

"Baby go to sleep." He said under his breath

I pretended that i didn't hear him and rolled over on top of him it was atleast 2:36am and fat ma wanted some more of her daddy.

As i ended up on top of him i started to ride him slowly waking him up out of his sleep...

I finally realized he was up once his hands landed on my waist and the other smacking my ass as he started pushing hisself deeper into me.

I moaned out loudly placing my hands on his chest as i begin to ride him faster pinning the tip of my feet on the bed and my favorite twerk song and went at it.......
*
*
It was now 7:18am and i was just laying in the bed watching movies until King decided to wake his ass up..

I got up and headed to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene and get my day started.

I heard a knock at the bathroom door as i was just getting out the shower wrapping my towel around me..

Yes babe??

"Opennnnn Upppppp!" King whined

I slowly opened the door..

He picked me up sitting me on the sink kissing my neck passionately.. i stopped him

"Why you stopping me?"

We just finished not to long ago King.

"So.... i want some more mami.. Pleaseeeeee!"

King really..?

"Yes really." He said dropping his boxers and ripping my towel off of me and slowing easing inside of me, i let out a low moan as i gripped his back with my nails making him grunt and going deeper..

We went for 20-30 minutes and was finally done.

Leeyah POV‼️
I flipped and twist and rolled all night trying to get comfortable with Ryan working overnight shifts now it was so hard and i missed my man..

It just wasn't easy for me..

I decided to get out the bed and go downstairs and fix me something to eat.

I stood in the kitchen for 10 minutes texting him before i finally found something and started cooking.

As I'm cooking i feel a breeze on my neck so i turned around quickly and nothing was there so i start back cooking and i felt it again so i stopped and started walking around...

I seen my front door wide open, i walked up and shut it locking it..

I yelled for the Kailand and she didn't answer i then ran upstairs to her bedroom and she was sleeping peacefully in the bed

I then got my phone and called Ryan but he didn't answer..

Large hands grabbed me by my waist and my mouth and carried me upstairs to my bedroom and threw me onto my bed getting on top of me blind folding my eyes..

I tried to fight the person off then calmed all the way down once i heard his voice..

"Yoo chill and let's have some fun while I'm on break."

It was no one but Ryan playing with me..

Babe why do you have me blind folded!?

"Because i want to now hush!"