A new world. I think

Y/n POV

I was walking around the wasteland. I had nothing much to do since I killed those raiders from Nuka World. And saving settlements. JESUS CHRIST! What I did to solve that problem. Turrets. Lots of turrets and it surprisingly worked.

Now I was just walking around the wasteland in my power armor with Dogmeat by my side.

I then heard a growl and I took out The Last Minute. I looked around and saw a single deathclaw.

Y/n: finally

I raised the gun as it ran towards me.

I shot it twice in the leg and quickly crippled its one leg. I then crippled the other leg before putting it out of its misery.

Y/n: that was at least entertaining

I put the gun on my shoulder as I heard Dogmeat barking, notifying me he found something.

I saw him running towards something. A sightly blown out shack.

I walked towards it and walked inside. Nothing. What was he freaking out about?

I then saw what it was. Electricity jumping around the roof of the room.

I then was hit by it. Once, twice, 3 times. By now I was on the ground, kneeling. It kept shocking me and I blacked out.

Time skip

I woke up in a forest. As I stood up and made sure I had everything with me I just realized.

Y/n: A FOREST?!?

I looked around and surely it was a forest full of green.

I heard a wimpier of pain and turned around and saw Dogmeat.

I took out a stimpack before injecting it into him and he stood up after a few seconds.

He looked at me and barked a thanks. At least I think he did.

Y/n: hey boy, are their any bad guys around?

He barked before sniffing around. After a few seconds he barked again and started running north.

Y/n: good boy

I put The last minute away and took out my pistol, my 10mm.

Sure The last minute was fun to use and so was any other guns but the 10mm, I had the most natural feel of how to use it.

I ran after dogmeat. After a few minutes of running I found him crouching in a pouncing pose and looked at where he was looking.

What surprised me was I saw 4 girls. Each wearing a different color, Red, White, Black and Yellow.

And mainly because of how Yellow was dressed I could tell where ever I was, it was not a post nuclear apocalypse.

Red: so where do you think we're looking for?

Black: professor Ozpin said there was an unknown source of high power. Whatever that means

I looked at dogmeat. I holstered my pistol and he got out of attack position.

Y/n: excuse me?

They pointed weapons as soon as they heard me.

Y/n: yes you. Can you point me in the direction of the closest town or city?

Yellow: a robot asking for directions?

Y/n: this is a suit of armor. It's as powerful as a tank with the mobility of foot soldiers. That is walking or running speed

Red: you know anything about a large source of power?

Y/n: I mean I was shocked by lots of electricity and I woke up here so sort of

White: then your going to come back with us

Y/n: why's that

Black: our professor told us to find this source of power. You may be it

I thought.

Y/n: I'm sorry but I can't. Got to find my way home

Yellow: that is?

Y/n: you ever heard of the Boston Commenwealth?

Red: the wha?

I internally sighed.

Y/n: ya know what never mind

I turned around and started to walk away before heard a gun cock right before me.

Black: your not leaving

I grabbed my pistol. I looked at dogmeat as he looked back.

Y/n: dogmeat, fetch

He barked in return and jumped onto Black.

Red: Blake!

So black is Blake. Interesting name choice.

Blake: Get it of, get it off, get it off!

Dogmeat jumped off he, with her pistol in hand. He trotted over to me and handed it to me. I took it and held it up.

A black pistol with a small blade on the back. Interesting.

Y/n: catch

I threw it to red and she caught it.

Y/n: I'm sorry but I said I need to go

Red: but our friend!

Y/n: is she injured? Did dogmeat bite her? No he grabbed the weapon and that's it. So I'm sorry but I have to go

I turned around and started walking off. I then mumbled under my breath.

Y/n: I choose the wasteland over this. At least I do right now

Cliffhanger

What shall await Y/n later? I don't know didn't plan that far yet(most of these ideas I come up with right on the stop). Have a good morning evening or afternoon