Chapter 6// its a buffet

I was seated at a round table inside the hotels dining room with Harry sitting to my left and Elisha to my right (Louis and Zayn hadn't arrived yet), listening to Elisha talk about her what seemed to be millions of pets she had owned through the past.

"So now dad doesn't want another hamster because of what happened to the previous ones," Her dad accidentally killed them both. "but I really want one. I'm thinking about asking if I can get a rat instead and then maybe he won't find the idea of getting another hamster so bad." Elisha explained. I lazily nodded my head, not really in the mood to listen to her stories. I just woke up and Elisha talked so fast and so much I had a difficult time to hear everything she said.

"But what if he allows you to get a rat?" Harry asked from beside me, sounding interesting about the rat she may or may not be getting.

"Well, then I'll have the opportunity to own a rat!" Elisha grinned.

Both of them were way too excited about this rat.

Suddenly somebody sat down in the seat in front of me and my head immediately shot up to look at a tired looking Louis plopping down onto a chair.

"Hi guys." He murmured, his eyes closed as he rested his head in the palm of his right hand.

"Hey!" I said, sounding more relived to have somebody else to talk to than I intended. Thankfully Elisha didn't notice and Harry only rolled his eyes at me.

"Can somebody call the waitress? I'm way too tired." Louis murmured again.

I shot him a blank look. "Louis, it's a buffet." I told him.

With that, Louis immediately shot up and speed walked towards the food.

Well then.

Someone's hungry.

"I'm gonna go get some food too. Rachel, you gonna come?" Harry asked as he stood up from his chair. I nodded my head and followed him towards where Louis was loading food on his plate.

"Elisha seems nice." Harry said while handing me a plate.

"Yeah," I nodded my head.

After piling bacon, eggs and sandwiches on my plate I walked back to our table. Elisha wasn't at the table anymore so I guessed she maybe went back up to our room, but unfortunately Zayn was not sitting in her seat.

Things were more uncomfortable between the two of us now. Him sleeping with Julie wasn't the only reason but it was the main one. He knew I didn't like her, hell I hated her, and he also knew Harry and her hadn't broken up yet (or I hadn't broke them up yet) so he was basically having an affair with Julie. To me he was a damn mistress.

"Hey." Zayn greeted me, his voice awkward.

"Hi." I said back and sat down in the same seat as before.

Silence.

Thankfully Harry decided to arrive after only few seconds of Zayn and I's alone time.

The boys exchanged one of those 'cool kids nods' before Harry sat down in the seat beside me.

-

"Hey I'm going to explore the city and I was wondering if you wanted to join me and the guys?" Harry asked while we were walking down the hallway towards our hotel rooms.

"Who are 'the guys'?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Niall and Liam." He responded.

I didn't even know they were on this school trip. But seeing that they're also seniors at my school, of course they're here.

I nodded my head, "yeah sure. why not?"

-----

IM SO SORRY!

this is such a short and a crappy chapter :( but please vote though ;)

I'm really sorry but I'm just so not in the mood for anything right now.

We took a surprise test in math today and it sure as hell surprised me.

I literally wrote in the corner of my test 'Jesus I always the answer' and then wrote 'Jesus' as the answer for some questions.

I'm gonna fail. (I did, plus I received a nasty look from my teacher)

Anywhore, please comment and vote! ily guys! :)

Let's fly together later.

^don't even ask.

OH AND OMG I ALMOST FORGOT.

THE NEWS!

my mum is pregnant :) it's a baby girl.

I'm gonna force her to love One Direction.

Such a lovely sister I am.