Wanted

Monday(week 1)
So there I stand shocked and speechless.

"Sora! Where have you been?!" He yells, panicked.

"I was trying to protect this dog, and then this woman came and helped me." I see his eyes travel over to my figure and my heart feels like it completely stopped.

His beautiful blue eyes scan me until I see recognition flash in his eyes. "Your that girl who ran into me earlier aren't you?" He questioned.

"I-I u-um s-sorry I didn't m-mean to..." I was so nervous it was hard for me to contain my stuttering.

"Don't worry about it, and...thanks for taking care of my brother." He says as he pulls his brother inside bowing.

"A-Ah! There's no reason to b-bow!" I give him a little smile as if to say it's all right.

"Oh, sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier! I'm Sakura Sakamoto. It's a pleasure to meet you!" I bow my head.

I look up to see his eyes widen...oh no...what if he didn't like Saka-Kun? Oh my god I'm such an idiot I've really messed up now!

I stand back up and I see his eyes return to normal, clearing his throat before he says, "I'm Sho, Hayabusa Sho."

That's odd...I thought for sure I was going to get on his bad side.
I guess Saka-kun didn't make enemies with him, but it sure seemed like Saka-kun knew this an- I mean Sho-Senpai! It isn't long before I hear a voice call Sho-Senpai.

"Oh, sorry I got to go, thanks again for helping my brother." He grab the door knob ready to close it.

"Y-yeah no problem." I see him close the door as I breathe a sigh of relief.

That was way to much for my heart to handle! I thought I was going to explode!
I start talking to myself while walking back home, like a delusional person. Gaining a couple stares from the passing society.

Once I'm at home I run to my room and plop down on my (F/c) bed with a (any color) canopy above it.
It takes me awhile to process everything that's happened so far and when it all finally dawns on me I shove my face into the pillow and start squealing like the fangirling schoolgirl I was.

"I-I can't believe I talked to him! It was fate! It had to be. What else could it be?" I lay there on my bed for hours fantasizing until it's dinner time.

I go sit down with my mother, because my father is away on a business trip. We don't talk much so it's relatively quiet besides my mother asking about how my grades were despite it being my first day, and suddenly I'm thankful for not being the eldest despite me being only a few seconds younger than Saka-Kun.
I go back to my room after dinner and change my clothes. Walking to the bathroom I just decide to brush my teeth feeling tired after a long day, before going to lay down on my bed. It isn't long until my eyelids start to close and I dose off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry for not updating in a while Wattpad was being really mean so yeah...But I'm back now and better than ever and if you haven't already go and check out my Yandere reader x Oc senpai book called "your as good as mine" I got inspiration from Yandere simulator! I personally with my own bare hands concocted the perfect last names for all of them so feel free to check it out, I'll be posting real chapters whenever an idea comes flying at me like an airplane and hits my brain! Oh and I'll also be going on a plane on July 27 to Seattle, Washington and Canada Vancouver! I have no concern about my privacy whatsoever so oh well and happy early 4th of July!!! Anyways I'll let you get on with your life Now, for the classic ending we have all been waiting for:Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the 4th chapter of Sakamoto's sister!!! Sayonara!!!😉✌🏻
Word count:705