To say

Thursday(week 2)
*BEEP BEEP B-*
"Nooooo....." it's to early to be alive...I decide to hit snooze again and just sleep for a few more minutes.

(●◡●,)40 minutes later(●◡●,)

"Crap! I'm late!" I scream, while getting up so fast I get a little whiplash.

I quickly get changed, grab my bag and run out the door. Of course after I brushed my teeth, I'm not a heathen.
I hurry and get there right before the PE coach is about to close it.

"What is it with you Sakamoto's and being late!" He yells, more like a statement than a question.

"S-sorry..." I stutter, completely out of breath.

He turns around and walks away and with that I rush to class.
I slide the door open and to my relief see that the teacher hasn't even entered the class yet. I hurry to my seat and pull out a notebook and start doodling. Despite my doodle looking like a 5 year old's work I'm still proud that it at least looks better than a 3 year old's work.
The teacher enters and I swiftly pull out my other notebook and throw the previous one back in my bag.

"Alright class settle down." the teacher says in a stern voice.

The teacher tells us to then flip to page 276. After what feels like forever the bell finally rings.
I get up and collect my stuff before leaving the prison cell called class. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see a boy with a red beanie and dark eyes.

"Hm? Can I help you?" I say with a curious gaze.

"So are you really Sakamoto's sister?" The boy asked.

I stare at him, a little confused. "Yes?" I say, still confused by how he knew.

"You don't act like Sakamoto at all y'know. I would have expected you to be a little bit more like him. From what it looks like your hair is all you have in common." He says curiosity and suspicion clear in his eyes.

I let out a light sigh, "That's because I'm not Sakamoto, I'm his sister. We aren't the same person y'know." I say, pouting a little.

Did these people really know nothing? Granted I was still a little confused. My brothers personality is strange but everything he does always has a meaning, and he's constantly thinking. Although it's true I don't act like him I know that inside he's always true to himself no matter what others think, that's the same for the both of us. Well that and our strive to be the best!

"Sorry! I didn't mean for it to come out that way!" The boy said with adverted eyes and an ashamed look on his features.

"It's fine." I still didn't fully forgive him but his apology was sincere so I just decided to let him off this time.
——————————————————-
I was on my way to the roof to have a much needed break when I suddenly realized A, I didn't even know how to get there, and B I was lost.
I hurriedly looked around to see I was in an almost empty part of the school. It was seemingly abandoned. I walk a little until I hear what sounds like, chatting? My eyes light up and figured this was my chance to get....well, un-lost.
I walk a little further and see a stair case with some delinquent looking boys sitting on the big step. Oh no- I've seen this in movies where the kid gets beaten up! I start to panic until I notice 2 familiar figures. Ah! It's Sho-Senpai and the boy with the beanie!- and they're blowing...bubbles?
My anxiety washes away slightly as I decide to approach them.
Their gazes land on me as I walk up to them their stares are rather intense and I can't help but to feel a little intimidated.

"I-Uhm do you know how t-to get to the roof f-from here?" I ask, stuttering a little in my speech due to the over baring stare I was receiving.

Sho-Senpai was the one who replied first, "Yeah, it's to the right up there, it's an outside stair block used for fire escapes."

"Ah, R-really? Thank you so much." I give him a slight bow before heading off in the directions I was given.

Sure enough I found myself on the roof. Breathing in the fresh spring air, unlike the musty one in the classrooms. I decide to hang out there for a little longer until the warning bell went off signaling my presence to my classroom.

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3
I wanted to inform everyone that this chapter is different than most because the author you know is gone, (insert evil laughter). Jk jk! I'm Suki, the new author on here because I have no life, so I'll be able to help her produce chapters faster for y'all.
Which means no more waiting for months at a time for chapters! Unless one of us dies...Oh well! Anyways this is just my introduction to Y'all and if I do write a chapter I'll simply put:
Anyways I'll let you get on with your life Now, for the classic ending we have all been waiting for:
Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the 5th chapter of Sakamoto's sister!!! Sayonara!!!😊👋🏻, simple right? (The emojis are different, lol.)
Oh! I almost forgot I will also help her on other writings so yeah.
Anyways I'll let you get on with your life Now, for the classic ending we have all been waiting for:
Thank you and I hope you enjoyed the 6th chapter of Sakamoto's sister!!! Sayonara!!! 😊👋🏻

Word count: 976