Chapter 1 - Who's The New Kid?!

Hey! Okay So Like This Is Kinda The First Chapter Of Well You Know The Title xD Haha.....

Oh! By The Way The Picture Over There ------------------------>

Is Of Skylar.

Well Then.... On To The Story:]

~Kyle's P.O.V.~

I was running... It's dark... I.. I can't see... I'm outside... In a forest like place... I looked back to see if he had followed me... I didn't see anything...

I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed 911...

"H-Hello?"

"911 What's our Emergency?"

"H-Help!"

"Sir I'm Going To Need To Know What's Wrong And Your Exact Location Please."

"Th-they Have Them! Help!"

"Sir I'm Going To Need You To Calm Down Please.."

"NO! You Need To Fucking Understand They Have My Baby!! They Have My Family!! Help!!!"

"Sir Where Are You?"

Just Then I Looked Back And there He Was... Staring at Me Right In the Eye..

"O-Oh No... H-he's Back!! Help!!!"

He Got Closer... And Closer...

"Who Sir? "

...."Ah!!!!" Click.

Hello?

...

Sir?

...

Sir Please Hold On Services Will Be There In A Minute..

I Screamed At The Top Of My Lungs Sitting Up In Bed.

I Was Panicking. I Started Looking around frantically.

"Kyle!! What's Wrong!?!?!" I Heard My Best Friend Kiki Say Coming Up Beside Me.

"No! Stop! D-don't touch me!!"

I Whimpered trying to get away from all contact that hit my skin. I pushed Kiki away feeling tears raising to my eyes.

"What's Going on up here?" I Heard another voice say as I scampered out of the bed and onto the floor crying.

"He's Having Flash Backs..."

After That Last Line I Lost It... I Screamed Out In Fear. Scared it would happen again...

"Kyle! Calm Down!" I Felt Arms Slowly Wraps Their way around me and I slowly calmed breathing in the sent of John Kiki's older brother.

"Shhh It's okay it was just a dream..." He softly rubbed my back as I calmed down more but still shaking knowing it was more then just a dream... but a memory..

After About an hour of rocking me and drying my tears he asked..

"Calm Now?" I slowly nodded wiping my face with the clothe he handed me.

"Kay well once you get changed to your uniform, it's time for school okay bud?" I nodded again and groaned as soon as he closed my door. Remembering it was now Monday...

It Took Me About An Half Hour To Get Ready And I Was Down Stairs And Out The Door.

I Rushed My Way To School Knowing I'm Already Late. I Bolted into the doors running to my locker quickly pulling out the books I needed then ran to my first class, Math.