High School

JIMIN POV

I have arrived at Hiroshima High School. 1st day as a High School Student. It's going to be interesting knowing that I'll meet my competitor again, Dahyun.

"What are you imagining?" a girl at my back said this when i turned around she was staring at me.

"Dahyun ah! Good Morning!" Yup its Dahyun. I wonder why Hanbin wasnt here.

She didnt greet me. When she arrived here in Japan, Her expression really has changed. She become cold to us. Unlike before, shes sweet but not clingy. Am i just overacting?

She just passed at me and starting walking. I followed her. I'm after her. No one's talking.

"Wheres your girlfriend?" she asked me while we're still walking towards the school. The school building was really far from the school gate.

"Whos girlfriend?" i asked. What is she talking about.

"JIMINNNNNN KUNNNNNN!!!!" someone shouted from the gate. It was Sana. I almost forgot her. I didnt even pick her up because I was too excited to meet dahyun.

We stopped walking when we heard that voice.

"There she is" Dahyun continued.

Sana was running to us. When she was stripped and fall on to me. Thats hilarious. Everyones looking at us. I helped her stand. Then Hanbin arrived with his bicycle.

"Dahyunnnaaaah~" hanbin greeted dahyun and not me.

Hanbin stood up from bicycle and immediately hug and.... i didnt expect this.

He kissed Dahyun. But just a smack. An dahyun was smiling. Whats happening. I'm not his 1st Kiss anymore. My mood changed. It hurts. deep inside. Howwww...
Not a good memory of my 1st day High.

Dahyun POV

After we went to the School Uniform store. Hanbin brought us home. But I said i still don't want to go home. We're still at his car. He parked his car beside the tree but near park and no ones here. We're just inside the car. Hanbin is in awkward situation. I know he is. Then i broke the silence.

"Why are you not talking?" I said.

"Ah.. What... I dont know what to say" - Hanbin

Should I tell him about our family problem. But i was really planning to tell them including Jimin. But Jimin wont listen to me again because she has girlfriend already. Ugh. I dont want to think about his girlfriend. Im just hurting myself.

"da... dahyu.. dahyun?" -hanbin

"will you listen to me?" i'm ready to cry when i said this. But i wont cry this time

"Sure! Tell me" after he said this. I told him what happened in Korea. He really pitied me. But i told him that im okay now but dont expect me to go back to my old attitude.

"Can i ask you now?" -hanbin

"About what?"

"Can i be the one who can make your attitude back?" -Hanbin

"I mean, How?"

"Can i be your boyfriend? I'll promise that i will make you comeback to your old self" -Hanbin

"Hanbin ah. I'm hopeless. You're my friend and I don't want to hurt you... You know..... theres someone I like... but..."

"But he has a girlfriend already?"