1st Friendship Anniversary

Hanbin POV

This week, Sana and I will go to Tokyo. Why did i volunteer? *facepalm* I wont see Dahyun for 1 month.

So i have this plan. I will make Sana fall for me. Although it was rude. But I want to make Dahyun happy. I even voted her as president's secretary. So that she can be with Jimin always.

That time when that taehyung gave the lunchbox to Dahyun i was really mad. I thought she ate with that Taehyung. Because I thought she's gonna eat with Sana. I really dont think that time. so i went home without waiting for her. I was too stupid. I received a message from her thats she wants to break up with me.

I was hurt, But i realized something. She dont deserve a non sense man like me. I easily get jealous. I left her too. So i decided to break up with her. I easily give up to everything. And you know i've said this already, when you love someone you gotta learn to let them go. But i promise to myself if Jimin and Dahyun didnt work out, I'll really fight for her. i dont even know if Jimin has a feelings for Dahyun. Maybe no, because he has a girlfriend. That was his first girlfriend. Sana is Smart too. So i think he really fell in love with her. I know Jimin, He will only fell in love with a smart girl. So i dont know if theyll work out. Maybe, Yes lol.

Someone texted me. It was from unknown number.

"Don't be mad at her, She just gave me the food because i have nothing to eat. Shes so kind. I envy you."

I asked who he is. And he said he was taehyung. I asked him where did he get my number and he said Sana gave it to him.

"Dont go near her again" i texted to him

"You bet" he teased me.

I went to school early. I saw Dahyun.

"DAHYUN AH!" - me

"We broke up and you still smiling?" -dahyun

She was confused. And im hurt deep inside.

"Atleast i got back to my original me. I can now flirt with you all the time." - me

that was a joke. Its just a way for me not be obvious that it really hurts inside.

"What? So youre not you when youre in a relationship with me?" - dahyun

"its too awkward for me having a relationship with my bestfriend" - me

It was never been awkward.

"now you realized" - Marj

no

"Sorry yesterday, I really got jealous. Who was that guy?"

I talked about that guy. I tried to. What if that guy was lying.

"Thats Taehyung, He has no money to buy food so i gave my food to him"

"Why do you want to break up with me?"

that just come out from my mouth.

"thats too random huh, I told you i dont want to hurt you. Just stay as my friend"

"thank you for always thinking about us"

And yes, she never think about herself first. Her friends are her priority.

"its nothing" - Dahyun

We went to the room. After our break up. Its never been okay for me. I flirt to mamy girls like before. I actually had a lot of girlfriends. I'm having one everyday. What can i do. Everyone is falling in love with me. Except Dahyun. Thats why i fell in love with her. Shes too loyal to the man he likes. I envy Jimin so much.