Shun and Ikki

Older Sister! Reader by Purple_DeathDragon

I ran along the rooftops towards the colosseum where the Galactic Wars were being held. My plane had landed late, so I didn't get to see the beginning. The only reason I was running instead of taking a cab was because I saw that my younger brother Ikki was attacking the other saints to get the gold armor and even attacked our youngest brother, Shun. I ran until I finally saw the building in sight, screams filled the air. I jumped to the roof and stared in horror at the scene before me. Some of the other bronze saints were on the ground injured, while Shun and the others were trying to fight off Ikki. It broke my heart to see what he had become from being on that hellish island. I swore I was gonna make Kido's butler pay for having sent him there, I never did like him.

"You always were a crybaby, Shun!" I heard Ikki yell and sent an attack at Shun. In no time, I jumped down and blocked it. "What? Who are you?" Ikki yelled.

I ignored him and turned to Shun. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, but, who are you?" He asked. I laughed and removed my mask. He looked at me in shock. "Y/n?"

"Good to see you again, little brother." I turned to Ikki, was just as shocked. "I don't know what happened to you, Ikki. But you can bet I'm not gonna let you get away with this." Ikki just smirked and  laughed.

"Sorry, sis. But you're too late. I will not leave here with out the clothe. And I'll send you to hell with the rest of these losers!" He sent a flaming fist at us. I quickly blocked it again, causing a big explosion. Once all the dust cleared, we looked to see Ikki and his goons getting away with the clothe. 

"Ikki, please!" I yelled to him. "This isn't you!" He looked back without a word, but I could have sworn I saw I bit of sadness in his eyes. He turned and with that, vanished into the night.

Part 2?????