EPILOUGE

She was a vision in white. She was beautiful walking down the isle in a knee length wedding dress with a train at her waist. No make up, hair done in a bun with pieces of baby's breath here and there. Leave it to her not to wear shoes. She looked like an angel. I couldn't ask for a better dream than this.

Everything was perfect. The church decorated with just the right amount of flowers. The isle was just perfect. Not to long and not to short. Friends and family piled into the place. This is one dream I never wanted to wake up from.

Her eyes misted with tears as she walks towards me. I mouthed I love you she smiles brightly mouthing it back. She makes it to me with dad by her side. He places her hand in mine then kisses her cheek.

She takes a step towards me with tears running down her cheeks. I try not to laugh at her emotions going haywire once again but it was kinda hard with the big fuss she made about how she was not going to cry standing up here. One chuckle escapes my lips though.

"I could always change my mind!" she hisses at me. I cup her face with one hand wiping away the stray tear rolling down her cheek. The other holding her hand.

"I'm sorry baby I just know how much you didn't want to cry today." I sooth. She lets out a loud sob escape making me bite the inside of my cheek to stop from laughing.

The pastor looks amused.

"Should I give you a minute?" he ask with humor.

"No." she snaps glaring at him. He smiles brightly at her nodding. He was warned after all.

He starts with dearly beloved moving on to our vows. Which we wrote ourselves. Mine I knew she'd tear up but I didn't expect for myself to tear up at hers. She talked how her mother persuaded her to give me a chance and how she feel in love with me and how she'd never not stop and how she wished her parents were here to see it. It was actually quite emotional.

After our vows we exchanged rings and the pastor pronounced us as Mr and Mrs. Carter. We kisses so passionately that if we didn't stop people were going to get a live porno show. We walked down the isle with people cheering for us. We walked out getting into the limo driving away to our house for the reception. Where we danced and ate as Mr and Mrs. Carter. Then we left going to our honeymoon in Rio. Where we had the best two weeks of our lives.

That's was my dream but it wasn't a dream.

It was a reality.

After the fight I almost lost. Yeah I wasn't really focused on it. I was still focused on what she said. Our baby. The way she said it told me right away she was pregnant. It also didn't help that I had Damien in the back ground yelling like she was dead. So yeah not so focused. Daniel used that and had pinned me down latching onto my throat. Don't ask me how I got out of it because I'm not sure. All I knew was that I was not going to let this asshole take everything away from me. Home, pack, life but most importantly Issa and my child. So the next thing I know he is on the ground with my jaw clamped down in his throat with Issa's words ringing in my ears. Don't kill him. So I didn't.

I let him submit to me when he did I let him go pushed him away and ran to Issa. We took her inside, got her cleaned and bandaged up then she made me go to the office open up the safe, then grabbed five thousand dollars stomped downstairs, shoved it at Daniel and told him to leave. To never show his face back into our town again or next time she won't stop me from killing him. He took it gratefully and they left. We haven't seen them since.We got what we wanted him gone and our pack house back. We moved back leaving the ones that didn't want to there with Damien. Issa takes care of both places but this is our main home.

The next day I took her out and proposed. Luckily she said yes. We got married before our little boy Rio was born. Yeah some how she conned me into naming him after the place we went to for our honeymoon. Luckily I did convince her to drop the Brazil part and went with Rio Storm Carter. She's an odd one.

"Push." Henry encourages her.

"I am you twit!" she yells pushing. All that happen five years ago. We've been living good since. With our second child on its way. We don't know what it is Issa wanted this one left a surprise. "Next time your having the kid." she tells me thru gritted teeth.

"Whatever you want baby." I sooth kissing her sweaty forehead. And what Issa wants Issa gets.

"Almost there." Henry says excitedly. She keeps pushing crushing the bones in my hand. Then just like that. We hear crying. Okay it wasn't that easy. Issa has been here for hours upon hours in labor.

"What is it?" Issa ask tiredly.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Henry teases her. She glares at him.

"No really I don't." she says with sarcasm. "I don't think it'd mind being dressed as half girl and half boy." she huff rolling her eyes. He chuckles.

"Welcome your new baby girl." he says handing her to Issa. Issa stares at her tearing up in awe.

"She's beautiful." I whisper. Issa just nods. We don't pay attention to what Henry is doing to her. We are in awe of our little girl.

"Hi little Rylee Parker Carter." she coos. We already had names picked out. I really didn't want another Rio Storm fiasco.

'Landon your little boy is about to drive me nuts. He keeps demanding to see his mother' Damien huffs. I roll my eyes. Yeah right it's Damien wanting to know if the baby is born.

After Henry has her and the baby cleaned up I let her know.

"You got a little man about yay tall wanting to see you." I tell her. She smiles nodding.

"Go tell them the news." she says. I nod kissing her little plump lips.

"I love you." I whisper against her lips.

"I love you too." she whispers back giving me a quick kiss. "Now go get our family." she chirps. I nod an okay pulling away. I walk out going to get everyone.

"Daddy!" Rio yells running up to me. I scoop him up.

"Hey big man you ready to see the baby?" I ask him. He nods excitedly.

"Just please tell me its not a girl. Damien says girls have cooties." he says. I laugh.

"Not all girls have cooties. Especially little sisters." I him.

"But their yucky daddy." he says.

"Is momma yucky?" I ask him. He shakes his head no. "See not all girls are yucky or have cooties." I say.

"Is this your way of telling me I have a sister?" he ask me crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know let's go find out." I tease. He huffs but nods. I look up at everyone to see them smiling. I tell them to come on so they follow me.

Trust me. It's a lot of people. Mainly close friends and family. I lead them to her room standing back a little watching as Rio falls in love with his baby sister. Each person coos over Rylee. Issa's eyes get droopy after a while so I push them all out. I watch holding Issa's hand has she falls asleep with Rio in her arms and Rylee in her bassinet close to her bed.

I watch my family sleep peacefully. Just thinking that life couldn't get any better than this. It really couldn't. I have and growing pack. One amazing wife and mate. One particular smart boy and one beautiful baby girl. Nope really couldn't get any better than this. Well....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes it's over. Thanks guys. I hope you enjoyed it.

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.