Chapter 1

*There Was a Ship That The Villain Was On*
*The Villain Saw a Sigh To The Kingdom Called "Dorkon" And Headed To That Said Kingdom*
Villain #1:Dorkon Huh?, Fandango Isn't It Honey?
Villain #2:Yes, Dear It Is After All We Used To Live In a Real World Which We Called Earth, We Were Normal People Until The Drunk Guy Crashed Us But We All Survived But We Faked Our Deaths By Leaving Our Car Abandoned But All We Remember Is Everything Else But One Thing About Some Baby That'd Was Our Child But We Don't Remember It Because Of That Car Crashed!
Villain #1:I Hate Tomboyish Girls If I Ever See One, I Will Sued Her Parents!
Villain #3:But Then You Two Came To My World And Became My Minions --
Villain #1:BOSSES!, VETVIX!
Vetvix:Y- Y- Yes, Sir And Ma'am!
Villain #1:And When We Take Over The Whole Universe, We Will Destroy These Cars! And As for Samuelville, USA We Will Take Over It, Because Its Our Former Home! *Evil Laughter*
Villain #2:*Evil Laughter*
*They Arrived At Dorkon*
*Meanwhile Emperor Jon Was Thinking About Getting a Queen*
Professor Wally:This Gun With The Powerful Crystal, May Be Coolest Yet Dangerous Invention That I've Ever Made
*The Gun Was Made To Put People In You're Control, By Switching Their Heads When The Gun Ray Hits Them*
Emperor Jon:Yeah, But I Was Thinking Of Getting a Empress
Professor Wally:A Empress?
Emperor Jon:Yeah, I Mean Look At This Castle It Looks So Unhappy Without a Queen And I'm In No Mood For No Wedding Day! But Maybe My True Love Would Appear When She Opens And Walks In
*And His Wish Came True, Vetvix And Her Two Bosses Came In With Her Guards*
Guard Dog:*Evil Laughs*
Guard Bull:*Evil Laughs*
Villain #1:*Evil Smirk*
Villain #2:*Evil Smirk*
Vetvix:*Fake Evil Smirk* Hello
*Unfortunately For Vetvix's Two Bosses That Emperor Jon Had Fallen In Love With Vetvix, And Vetvix Liked Him Too, She Wants To Stop Being a Villain Ever Since Her Two Bosses Came To Her Side But She Doesn't Know How, Because She's Scared Of Her Two Bosses By Their Attitude And Their True Evilness, She Also Wants Them To Be Nice To Everyone But Again She Doesn't Know How And How to Get Their Memories Fully Back To Them*
Emperor Jon:Oh, Hi Welcome To Dorkon My Name Is Emperor Jon And This Is Professor Wally!
*Professor Wally Put The Gun In Safety So It Wouldn't Get To The Wrong Hands*
Emperor Jon:And You're Names?
Gary:My Name Is Gary. Gary Reland And Some People Such As This Idiot! *Referring To Vetvix* Calls Me Gay R.
Grace:And I'm Grace. Grace Reland And I'm Married To Gary. Some People Such As This Moron *Also Referring To Vetvix* Cindy R. And We Both Hate Tomboyish Girls!
Emperor Jon:*Nods His Head* Got It
*While Emperor Jon Was Talking With Vetvix Mostly Asking Her To Marry Him, Gary Was Having Small Flashback Mostly About His Forgotten Child, Who Is a Girl That He Didn't Want Her To Become a Tomboy Yet She Became a Tomboy Anyways*

{Flashback}

The day that Gary And Grace Had "Died".......

Baby Hira:*Giggling* Dada, Mama, Dada Dada!
Gary:Goodnight Sweetie, Mommy And I Will Come Back With More Baby Supplies, Sleep Well Sweet Pea *Kisses Hira In The Forehead*
*Hira Fell Asleep*
Grace:night, skyla
Gary:*Close The Door* we'll be back

{Flashback Ended.}

Gary:*Rolls Eyes* Pfft, Who Even Named That Kid, Skyla
Grace:Yeah Who?, Ugh!
*The Wedding Already Ended When Vetvix Took The Keys To The Whole Kingdom*
Vetvix:*Forced Herself To Unlocked The Protection It Had To Protect The Gun* sorry, wally
Professor Wally:*Gasp*
*It Was Unlocked. Now Vetvix Has The Powerful Gun*
Gary:GIVE ME THAT!, NOW I HAVE THE POWERFUL GUN! I WILL TAKE OVER EVERYTHING IF I EVER PLANNED TO HAVE A CHILD I WOULD MAKE HIM OR HER EVIL LIKE ME AND MY WIFE! *Gets The Gun Out of Vetvix's Hands*
Vetvix:*Frowns*
Professor Wally:*Glaring At Gary & Grace* GUARDS!
*The Dorkon Guards Came And Tried To Attack Gary and Grace But Now With a Gun, They Zombified Them!*
Gary and Grace:*Evil Laughter*
Grace:They Can't Defeat Us, We're Unstoppable Oh and Vetvix You're Fired
*Gary And Grace Were Zombifing Everyone In Dorkon (Except For Vetvix, Emperor Jon & Professor Wally) But Professor Wally Then Called The Pet Force*
Professor Wally:You Two Won't Get Away With This, I've Called The Pet Force!
Gary:*Evil Laughter* Like They Ever Stop Us! *Referring To Himself And His Wife, Grace*
*Just Then The Door Opened And Revealed 4 Animals Who Are Superhero And 1 Human Who's Is a Superheroine As Well, These Were the Pet Force!*
Pet Force Leader:We Are Gonna Stop You, Gary and Grace!
Gary:Bring It On, Suckers!
Pet Force Leader:Let's Get To It!
*All The Pet Force Members Were Fighting But Gary and Grace's Guards Were Struggling*
*The Dog Member Was Named Odious, The Pink Cat Was Named Starlena, The Gray Kitten Was Named Abnermal, The Human Was Named Fihira, And The Orange Muscle Cat Was Named Garzooka*
*Starlena And Fihira Were Looking For Gary and Grace But Gary Has Zombified Them*
*Abnermal May Be Fast But He Actually Got Zombified By a Toy Doll, Which Scared The Little Girl*
Little Girl:*Screamed And Ran*
Zombified Abnermal:Must Obey Gary and Grace.
*Odious Was Then Zombified By Gary and Grace*
*Garzooka Was The Only One Of The Pet Force That Wasn't Zombified By Neither Gary Or Grace, Or Both*
Gary:You're Pet Force Are No Match For Us, We Had Scrambled Them All!
*Garzooka Did Something He Didn't Think He'd Do. He Hairballed The Powerful Crystal Out, And He Caught It Before It Could Break into Pieces*
Garzooka:Got It!
Vetvix:Uh Oh, Professor!
Professor Wally:*Looks And Saw Gary and Grace Angry* oh dear.
Gary:GET THE CRYSTAL!
Vetvix:*Waves The Bone* Here Boys, Fetch The Bone! *Throws The Bone*
*Garzooka Was Pleased That Vetvix Had Decided To Joined The Good Teams Now*
*Professor Wally Then Opened His Shaft*
Professor Wally:Garzooka! Vetvix!
*Garzooka And Vetvix Followed Professor Wally To His Secret Lair*
Vetvix:We've Gotta Get That Crystal Somewhere Far Far Away From Here, Garzooka
Garzooka:Yeah, I Agree But They Had Put My Friends Under Their Control
Professor Wally:You Two Must Get 4 New Team Members, And Get That Crystal Far Away Where Its Safe. Let Me Find The Exact Match Of Our Heroes *Types It In*
*The Computer Had Found It*
Professor Wally:Ah Ha, These Are The Exact Match *Prints It And Gave It To Vetvix*
Vetvix:But They Don't Look Anything Like Them
Garzooka:*Nods His Head* I Agree
Professor Wally:*With Potions* They Will, When They Drink These Potions, The Green One Will Give Them Superpowers And The Red One Will Put Them Back What They Were Before
Garzooka:This Girl Looks Like Gary, But a Tomboy Girl
Vetvix:*Gasp* That's Gary And Grace's Long-Lost Daughter, Skyla Riley Reland! I Haven't Seen Her Ever Since I Decided To Become a Villain!
Garzooka:Wait, You Know Her?
Vetvix:Yes, But That Was a Very Long Time Ago Before Deciding To Live In a Comic Book
Garzooka:Then We Can Also Find Something To Get Gary and Grace's Memories Fully Back, And Then We Can Get Them Reform Like You
Vetvix:*Smiles* Let's Go!
Garzooka:Agreed!
*They Went On a Two-Seated Spaceship And Left*
*Gary, Grace And Their Minions Managed To Get In, But It Was Too Late For Them*
Gary:*Angry Screamed*
Grace:*Angrier Screamed*
Gary:WE WILL GET YOU, GARZOOKA AND VETVIX IF ITS THE LAST THING WE DO!!!

Chapter 1 Ended. SURPRISE! Hira's Biological Parents Are Alive! But They Don't Remember Hira And They're Evil, Surprise!